Talk About Marriage banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
I understood what she was trying to say. I agree it could be a possibility but I don’t think it is. I’ll take the advice. It’s when somebody says your wife, whom u love is a trained monkey-that is where she went over the line. Due to the slur, the message is lost.
Hey what have you got against trained monkeys? 😉

My W says that's one of the things she adores about me, I'm dependable, well versed in providing a good time ( edited from what she actually says) and well trained, she knows if she lifts her skirt sans panties and walks to the bedroom I'll be right behind her, satisfaction guaranteed.

So don't knock training and experience 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
.....My wife is very vanilla where I always want to be kinky in bed. She hates to talk about sex that’s why I love this forum to throw ideas out and get feedback before I actually attempt it.

.......I so badly want us to finish together or at least have her finish. I’ve offered many times to finish her off after intercourse but she always says no. We do engage in foreplay including me giving her oral sex, massaging her G spot and clit and sometimes a vibrator -Not all the time but when she allows. Like I said she’s not kinky. Now we have finished together maybe 25% of the time. I want her to enjoy it more than that. I get off on her enjoying what we do together. We do missionary position 95% of the time because that’s what she wants and that’s what she says feels good to her. My thought is once things start to flatline for her, to put on a penis extender? I’m hoping it would ramp up the friction and how deep it penetrates her. I’m an average guy. I’ve suggested the use of larger things to my wife in the past and she just doesn’t seem interested. What are your thoughts? Do you think this is something that would work? I would think we should engage in intercourse first to make sure she’s opened up adequately so that the larger size wouldn’t hurt. I just can’t see a downside of this from my perspective. Any information would be helpful!
You post is quite revealing. First, mutual simultaneous orgasms through penatration are not really that common. If she wants to orgasm more frequently, make sure she comes first.

Now the serious parts. She said she didn't want artificial bigger things inside her. Listen to her and what she wants. Also it is clear that this is something "you want" much more than she wants. Again, listen to her and don't try to make her do things you want or try to force her to change.

Good luck. Sex should be fun, playful and exploratory. It should not involve forcing your partner to do things they don't want to do, nor should it set up performance anxiety for either.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good morning, I’ve put some tough questions out to the talk about marriage group in the past and you guys have always been very insightful and helped me. I think I have another idea to help my sex life with my wife but I wanted some other lady’s thoughts and experiences before I try it. My wife is very vanilla where I always want to be kinky in bed. She hates to talk about sex that’s why I love this forum to throw ideas out and get feedback before I actually attempt it. So the issue I’m going to throw out is it when my wife and I have sex, it usually builds for her for the first couple minutes and then instead of going to crescendo she tapers off and I finish. This sucks! I so badly want us to finish together or at least have her finish. I’ve offered many times to finish her off after intercourse but she always says no. We do engage in foreplay including me giving her oral sex, massaging her G spot and clit and sometimes a vibrator -Not all the time but when she allows. Like I said she’s not kinky. Now we have finished together maybe 25% of the time. I want her to enjoy it more than that. I get off on her enjoying what we do together. We do missionary position 95% of the time because that’s what she wants and that’s what she says feels good to her. My thought is once things start to flatline for her, to put on a penis extender? I’m hoping it would ramp up the friction and how deep it penetrates her. I’m an average guy. I’ve suggested the use of larger things to my wife in the past and she just doesn’t seem interested. What are your thoughts? Do you think this is something that would work? I would think we should engage in intercourse first to make sure she’s opened up adequately so that the larger size wouldn’t hurt. I just can’t see a downside of this from my perspective. Any information would be helpful!
I think it would break the moment, extensions are hard to get on.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
This is true, but it is also part of a relationship and both parties need to work at making it great. both the man and the women need to listen to each other.
David Schnarch in his book Sex and Intimacy, once said the only sex married couples get is composed of "left overs." He explained that the two people need to negotiate on the types and frequency of sex that they have. As such, in the negotiations some things that one person wants will not be acceptable to the other. That means they get the "left overs" from the list, and that list gets even smaller as the other partner's list is merged. In the end, the sex they have are those items that neither object to.

That is why sex should be playful, exploratory and fun. Those are the things that both will enjoy doing and look forward to doing to emotionally bond with each other.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
David Schnarch in his book Sex and Intimacy, once said the only sex married couples get is composed of "left overs." He explained that the two people need to negotiate on the types and frequency of sex that they have. As such, in the negotiations some things that one person wants will not be acceptable to the other. That means they get the "left overs" from the list, and that list gets even smaller as the other partner's list is merged. In the end, the sex they have are those items that neither object to.

That is why sex should be playful, exploratory and fun. Those are the things that both will enjoy doing and look forward to doing to emotionally bond with each other.
and since a lot of people do not know ahead of time if a particular sex act will be enjoyable to them or not, that sets up a real travesty.

a better thing would be to try everything your partner asks at least twice. one time to get over the shock of it, and the 2nd time to see if you like it or not. THEN you can decide on an educated basis if you want to keep doing that one sex act or not.

Another equally perplexing problem...your partner may desperately want to try a particular sex act, but are way to shy and bashful to speak about it! that is where one partner tries stuff, without necessarily discussing it first, and see if the other partner cums from it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Re the last 3 posts, my W and I set aside one day a week just for exploring.

We've found this scheduled exploration has lots of advantages, e.g:

* The anticipation of "the day" is already great foreplay

* The "what will he come up with??" aspect is Erotic in itself for her

* Any shyness about odd interests etc is squashed for that day

* Emotional responses to being confronted with something unexpected are replaced with an understanding that new things will naturally be brought to the bedroom that day, so rejection of anything the other doesn't care for becomes fun and painless.

* Anything we like, we incorporate into our "regular" sex menu, so things stays fresh and exciting.

* Ideas brought quickly lead to variations on it more suited to us. A bit like trying a new recipe and saying "this would be great without the cumin and pineapple! (don't ask), let's do it again soon."

* It's a shortcut to safe conversation about what we want/like/fantasize.

* It frees us up to have just plain old regular meat and potatoes sex the rest of the week if we wish, with no worries that our sex life is getting boring.

·
Premium Member
17,542 Posts
Men do not know what to believe, with respect to a ladies response.

How can they?

·
Premium Member
17,542 Posts
I haven't seen one woman reply that she thinks an "extension" is a good idea, or something she personally would want. Have you?
No, and I would never dare ask.

My generation is mostly polite, few are that crazy!

That said, we are what we are, why buck nature?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I haven't seen one woman reply that she thinks an "extension" is a good idea, or something she personally would want. Have you?
and you can say the same of using restraints.
and spanking. and other sex toys. and role play. and wearing lingerie. and anal sex (both ways). and nipple clamps. and on and on.

a person often does NOT know what they would like until they try it a few times to find if is makes them orgasm explosively. Try it, and if it works, keep doing it. if it does not work, never try it again.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
a person often does NOT know what they would like until they try it a few times to find if is makes them orgasm explosively. Try it, and if it works, keep doing it. if it does not work, never try it again.
Indeed, so If @Ants appendage isn't up to the task as a consequence of being inadequately sized. Then perhaps his wife ought to try a real larger penis, as found attached to another man. And if it works for her she can keep doing it, or never try it again.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
a person often does NOT know what they would like until they try it a few times to find if is makes them orgasm explosively. Try it, and if it works, keep doing it. if it does not work, never try it again
Do you know of anybody who has used an extension and has caused an explosive orgasm?

I don't like things hitting my cervix. I don't think any woman would like that!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
No, and I would never dare ask.

My generation is mostly polite, few are that crazy!

That said, we are what we are, why buck nature?
and you can say the same of using restraints.
and spanking. and other sex toys. and role play. and wearing lingerie. and anal sex (both ways). and nipple clamps. and on and on.

I think that there is an elephant in the room that has not been discussed (pun intended). I think that a penis extender is much different from other things like restraints and other sex toys.

Most women know by a certain age that men are generally quite sensitive about comments on the size of their penis. I remember way back in my youth the first girl I go naked with said on seeing my erect penis, that it was so large she didn't think it would ever fit. Talk about falling quickly in love! She had my heart at that moment. Well, she actually had my heart before we got naked, what she said added to her "star" quality.

A woman telling a guy that she wants something much bigger and that she really wants her guy to wear a penis extender-sheath because it would be so much better, sounds like potential relationship suicide to me.

I do think some women were raised in an era of being mostly polite and smart (aka not crazy).

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I think that there is an elephant in the room that has not been discussed (pun intended). I think that a penis extender is much different from other things like restraints and other sex toys.

Most women know by a certain age that men are generally quite sensitive about comments on the size of their penis. I remember way back in my youth the first girl I go naked with said on seeing my erect penis, that it was so large she didn't think it would ever fit. Talk about falling quickly in love! She had my heart at that moment. Well, she actually had my heart before we got naked, what she said added to her "star" quality.

A woman telling a guy that she wants something much bigger and that she really wants her guy to wear a penis extender-sheath because it would be so much better, sounds like potential relationship suicide to me.

I do think some women were raised in an era of being mostly polite and smart (aka not crazy).
i was actually assuming the "extenson" was a rigid tube to make up for a less than hard penis....

more length and girth is just a bonus, so to speak

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
The comments on this are all over the place with some odd assumptions thrown in the mix. My wife and I are obviously toy friendly. Here are the real world tips:

1: Length is useless... go for girth
2: Cervix pounding is game over
3: Squishy soft is her friend
4: Hard tubes are good only for mailing stuff
5: It’s not a solution for anything (except PE perhaps)
6: Bigger means different... nothing else
7: It’s not for everyone
8: If you are expecting a giant explosion orgasm then you are fooling yourself
9: Not for insecure men
10. I’m positive my wife will not run off to Vegas and marry it

It is just bed room fun once in a while just like other toys and nothing more. Given the choice of one item only I’m sure my wife would choose something that vibrated and not some Godzilla penis.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a friend (who has a lot more experience than I do) who told me about the Goldilocks rule when it comes to penises: you don't want one that's too small, but you also don't want one that's too big. You want one that's just right.

I am toy friendly but a penis extender sounds.....NOT fun.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts