Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I put this in my other thread, but lets face it, that one has turned into a journal with a bunch of wall-o-texts. Anyone know a way to rename a thread?

So anyway, I stopped taking my depression med yesterday knowing I would see the doc for a regular checkup that day. Well, it turns out that the reason I was doing well enough that I thought I could drop the meds was BECAUSE of the meds... Duh. So yesterday was pretty bad.

My question is, how long before those of you who had the help of chemistry to get through this were good enough on your own to drop the pill?

I'm a bit worried about dependency.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Regardless you're supposed to wean off meds S L O W L Y not go cold turkey.

My best friend took meds for about 6 months during her divorce but then yes found someone else and was able to get off them. ;)

·
Banned
19,355 Posts
So I put this in my other thread, but lets face it, that one has turned into a journal with a bunch of wall-o-texts. Anyone know a way to rename a thread?

So anyway, I stopped taking my depression med yesterday knowing I would see the doc for a regular checkup that day. Well, it turns out that the reason I was doing well enough that I thought I could drop the meds was BECAUSE of the meds... Duh. So yesterday was pretty bad.

My question is, how long before those of you who had the help of chemistry to get through this were good enough on your own to drop the pill?

I'm a bit worried about dependency.
Dependence is not an issue.

They either help you or they do not.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.