Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thank you everyone for your replies. It’s good to see that I’m not alone in these crazy feelings I’m having.
My mom and sisters have made me feel like I was nuts by already having such intense feelings for J.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Happy anniversary. It’s a nice success story that I don’t imagine happens very often with online dating.
Not that rare in my age group of late 30's-mid 40's folks.

Must say though I know about 10 or so Christian married couples who met on line, so maybe not so rare.
Online dating can be quite successful. I know a few people who met playing online Yahoo/Facebook games together only to find out they lived not too far apart. I know a couple who met in a chat room, another few who met on Plenty of Fish (AKA: Plenty of Freaks) and a couple that met on Adult Friend Finder. I also "know" a few couples from my WoW gaming days that met playing WoW and moved to be together. One couple were from different countries and still made the leap. All are now married, except the couple who met on AFF. They're in a long term committed relationship, but will never marry because they both had past failed marriages.

Thank you everyone for your replies. It’s good to see that I’m not alone in these crazy feelings I’m having.
My mom and sisters have made me feel like I was nuts by already having such intense feelings for J.
I am a great believe in instinct. I would never have blown up my life for a guy I'd just met if I wasn't. I trusted my gut. My friends and family, however, thought I had lost my damn mind.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I am envious. What a great story!
My sister in law is one of the kindest,sweetest people you could ever meet.She has given me such good advice throughout my life that I could never thank her enough.I really should have took more of her advice lol.
Just for putting up with my brother she deserves sainthood!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts