Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so what's your favorite sex toy/accessories to use by yourself?

What's your favorite sex toy/accessories to use with your partner?

And finally, whats your all time favorite sexual item that you wouldnt want to live without? This can be anything, toys, movies, whips, whatever floats your boat...

Me personally would be my We Vibe II

Its amazing and you can use it by yourself AND can where it while having sex.... just make sure you have ALOT of lube lolol :smthumbup::smthumbup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Does my H's genitalia count as a sex toy?
Favorite item would be the rope that he ties me up with to do "naughty" things.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea speading only 23" isnt that far..... how much does the adjustables go for? sounds like fun.

I think another cool "toy" would be getting a pole that you screw into your ceiling.

Has anyone tried one of these before? Ive wanted to get one but scared it would like not my sturdy or whatever.. hahah good times

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hitachi magic wand. Wouldn't want to live with out it.

What's your favorite sex toy/accessories to use with your partner? Double our Pleasure couples toy. Works every time

And finally, whats your all time favorite sexual item that you wouldnt want to live without? This can be anything, toys, movies, whips, whatever floats your boat...Hitachi wand, lube

·
Registered
45 Posts

And finally, whats your all time favorite sexual item that you wouldnt want to live without? This can be anything, toys, movies, whips, whatever floats your boat...
Right now, my favorite toy for myself is from a company called Njoy. They make a product called the "Pfun" plug and it's designed for me to hit the prostate. The thing is amazing for the pleasure it can bring. Can bring myself to a hands free orgasm that leaves me stunned by the intensity.

Favorite with my spouse? She's not into toys too much (wish she was), so that's a tough one. The one we use together, which is seldom, is her strap-on harness and dildo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Question for SweetiepieMI;

how good is the We Vibe II? compared to a 'standard' vibrator, we use an Omax vibrator and somtimes use the Durex Vibrating rings...even on ones finger they are fun:).
The We Vibe II seems expensive at approx £77 sterling.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The We Vibe II is DEFINITELY worth the money. I generally have a hard time reaching the big "O", but I can everytime with it. And it's byfar the most intense orgasim I've ever had. There is 9 different vibration modes (if you buy it, the 3rd one is the best in my opinion)

My hubs said the same thing about the money, but its sooo worth it. You can get them brand new in stores around here for like $115- but you can buy them online new for like $80. I bought mine from an ebay store and got it would like $85 shipped. Plus the cool thing about it is it comes with a carger, so no more batteries :smthumbup:

Me being someone who has never been able to reach climax with a standard vibe, I would say DEFINITELY buy it!!!!!:smthumbup::smthumbup:

Plus it was the first toy that you can wear while having sex. I guess its the way its shaped that makes it possible.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
p.s. the vibrations are SOO much better than the durex. We first started with trying to use those, but the vibration is so much more intense with the We Vibe II

·
Registered
4 Posts

Personally I love my CyberSkin Vibrating Perfect Ass. It is amazing!

My wife loves her clone a willy of my penis, and also loves all her rabbit vibes she said she can not choose which is best;)

My wife and I love role play so our costumes and sex games would have to be our favorite.

Myself I could not live with out Vaseline! Don't get me wrong my male mastabators are great and all these different lubes are just fine but I prefer Vaseline and my right hand.:smthumbup:

Sex toys are just so amazing for anyone. We swear by them, I believe they can help and lack of sex relationship. My wife and I started doing reviews on sex toys, sex toy parties, now we own our own online sex store. So sex toys is our passion:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My wife and I started doing reviews on sex toys, sex toy parties, now we own our own online sex store. So sex toys is our passion:D
You guys have your own online store eh? Well then I think that its safe to say you should be giving your friends over at talkaboutmarriage.com a discount :smthumbup::smthumbup::smthumbup:

hahah

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another Question for SweetiepieMI;

any recommendations on Lubes etc, havent used any but there is quite an array of them out there i.e. warming etc.
(sounds like they will be usefull for the We-Vibe 2 ordered for Valentines day), thanks for the recomendation :smthumbup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
loo99car try AstroGlide lube, I LOVE this stuff its AMAZING! and washes right off with water, its not sticky its very slippery but not too slippery
fav toy: vibrating gel 6" dildo but I usually do not need a toy
my hand and lube is just fine :)
fav toy with partner: smaller 5" dildo so he can play with me and I LOVE that

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another Question for SweetiepieMI;

any recommendations on Lubes etc, havent used any but there is quite an array of them out there i.e. warming etc.
(sounds like they will be usefull for the We-Vibe 2 ordered for Valentines day), thanks for the recomendation :smthumbup:

:smthumbup: Your wife is going to thank you believe me... hehe

Anyways as far as lubes go, we are pretty basic we use the ky intense warming lube.
But there was this one kind-- i cant quite remember the name of it-- it was something along the lines of "Excite Womens -- something something" -- ill have to check when i get home, but that stuff is CRAZY intense. It starts off feeling like ice, then it warms up and makes your super sensitive :smthumbup:

Anywho, ill have to get back to you on the actual name of it, but have fun with the We Vibe :) and like isaid before, i would use setting number 3 starting out, its byfar the BEST

·
Registered
11 Posts
I only have one sex toy and it is a Rabbit vibrator, think that is the name. I love it. Want to get some different ones though.

What is the cyber something perfect ass? My fiance wants a big ass to ****, so if it is for men and worth it maybe he needs that for Valentines!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks/Response to SweetiepieMI;
The Wee Vibe II is really good and its stays in place :p+ setting 3 is a hit:smthumbup:. We did find that it takes over a little due its technical nature i.e. trying to change settings in-situ but its couple feature make it a hit. :smthumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.