Talk About Marriage banner

141 - 160 of 243 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
50F I can hear rocks splitting from the instant warmth. just teasing :p It was around 15F just yesterday or the day before. Snow Monday. It's a crazy roller coaster ride.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
88 F yesterday, which broke a record. Today, it's windy out of the west (means a change in the weather is coming) and only about 80. Next week is supposed to be in the low 70's, which is about normal for this time of year.

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
57F Wish it was like this all year. No more than 65F would be great. All we need is a little indirect sunlight and some puffy white clouds.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Very unusual weather for north Florida tonight, a hard freeze warning was issued. It was a very warm winter for us and if memory serves we did not have a hard freeze all winter.

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Very unusual weather for north Florida tonight, a hard freeze warning was issued. It was a very warm winter for us and if memory serves we did not have a hard freeze all winter.
We did have a hard freeze for about 2 days back in early January, all along the northern Gulf coast. Aside from that, it's been a warm winter.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Last week it was warm enough by MI standards to run around in jeans and a t-shirt, no jacket needed. Then we had a temp drop and some high winds that caused something like 4,000 downed power lines and power loss to over 850,000 people. Power came back up for us a day later, but some parts of the state are still without heat and lights.

Two days ago, we got snow that left us with 4 inches on the ground.

Today it's sunny and a balmy 22 degrees Fahrenheit.

I want spring, dammit!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Last week it was warm enough by MI standards to run around in jeans and a t-shirt
Understood, but warm by MI standards is very different than warm by Florida standards (and I'm a ex Wisconsin native!) :grin2:

BTW, I spent much of my youth in the UP., beautiful area.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
IT'S MELTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's above 0 again today - last week we had severe cold warnings in effect. Got lots of snow in the last week too - by our standards anyway. I want this to be the end of the cold weather SO badly. I am SO over winter.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
28°F currently. Last week was gorgeous... 50s & 60s... sunny, a couple thunderstorms... SPRING! But winter returned. Snow, ice, wind, cold. I am so over it already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,442 Posts
IT'S MELTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's above 0 again today - last week we had severe cold warnings in effect. Got lots of snow in the last week too - by our standards anyway. I want this to be the end of the cold weather SO badly. I am SO over winter.
It's just above freezing too but won't melt too much. But do me a tiny favor, the freaking Alberta Clipper that's coming this weekend, keep it to yourself!

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
We're in the upper 80's, and now entering the lower 90's this weekend. This is "spring" in Arizona.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The past week or so we near record temps in North Florida, 90+ F. The forecast for the weekend is a high of 70 and a low in the lower 40's. Very unusual for that kind of cold this time of year.

·
Registered
615 Posts
:grin2:It's 73 degrees and sunny again here in NE Texas. It's supposed to be in the low to mid 80s later today. It doesn't look like it's gonna quite get there.

We had a very mild winter. It went from fall to winter for about a month, then spring. Not looking forward to summer temps this year.:frown2:

141 - 160 of 243 Posts