59F right now and rain

light rain to freezing rain to snow tomorrow

yay......:moon:

·
Registered
16,629 Posts
Aggieland!

24F!

It was in the high 70's as of just a few short hours ago!

More than a 50 degree drop in temperature as of only a sheer matter of hours!

I'm projecting a big ol' bowl of some spicy, steamy chili on the menu!

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
34F right now to 13F tomorrow morning. It's wacky winter weather world without the winter part. It's still fall people! How'd ya like the way I used all those "w"'s? pretty good, huh?

·
Registered
16,629 Posts
34F right now to 13F tomorrow morning. It's wacky winter weather world without the winter part. It's still fall people! How'd ya like the way I used all those "w"'s? pretty good, huh?
"What? Why Wackily Wonderful!"

·
Registered
16,629 Posts
For any of you who care to make it on down here to Aggieland, the chili is simmering away in the Crockpot and will be ready just in time for the Cowboys-Buccaneers Sunday night kickoff!

Just bring some tortilla chips, crackers, shredded cheddar, borracho beans, and onions! And anything that you might like to drink!

34F, N wind @ 10mph, and partly sunny as of the moment!

Low tonight of 25F with a RealFeel of 13F!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
For any of you who care to make it on down here to Aggieland, the chili is simmering away in the Crockpot and will be ready just in time for the Cowboys-Buccaneers Sunday night kickoff!

Just bring some tortilla chips, crackers, shredded cheddar, borracho beans, and onions! And anything that you might like to drink!

I've never thought of Texas as a cold place, live and learn:eek:

·
Registered
16,629 Posts
I've never thought of Texas as a cold place, live and learn:eek:
My friend ~ not to vociferously complain, but it is absolutely colder here than a witches t!t!

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
Wow! What a dinner! That chili should keep you nice and warm. Good luck on the game.

It's 27F/-3C going down to 15F/-9C. Partly cloudy skies

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

It's a deal Arb! I LOVE Texas chili! I'll bring the best beer North Florida has to offer, but I hope you don't mind if I cheer for Tampa.

·
Registered
16,629 Posts
It's a deal Arb! I LOVE Texas chili! I'll bring the best beer North Florida has to offer, but I hope you don't mind if I cheer for Tampa.
Hey, Rock: For an avid Cowboy fan, I might just be right in lockstep with you!

Absolutely no one quite despises Jerry Jones worse than I do!

·
Registered
16,629 Posts
Wow! What a dinner! That chili should keep you nice and warm. Good luck on the game.

It's 27F/-3C going down to 15F/-9C. Partly cloudy skies
Tell you what, Putt! It seems like you might need this pot of "Texas Red" worse than I do!

It would only be fair for me to try to FedEx-Overnight some of this wonderful Texas concoction on up to you!

61 - 80 of 243 Posts