Precipitation 0%
Humidity 74%
9 MPH winds

Mid 80s for the weekend!:smile2:

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
We're having a heat wave! A tropical heat wave! :grin2:
The temperature's rising so it's not surprising that we're having a heat wave ... She can, she can can!:grin2:

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Record high for today, baby!!!!! 84 F

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Went from 38-40 C (approx 100 F) on the 13th & 14th down to low 20's C on the 15th. Plenty of rain now - love those southerly changes.

·
Registered
258 Posts
@Hope1964 Hi!
I have family in your city, Fort McMurray, and my "like a daughter" in Jasper. She was teasing us about our 1 with -10 to -15 wind chills F. I'm in the Midwest. Our temp is just even now, I think 5. It won't stay this cold, but we get it in spurts all the time.

I like cold weather, just not a lot of wind or snow. I'm happy when it gets below 15 F. I am the only one in my family like this other than my mom.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Two more days of bitter cold then it's supposed to warm up.

Look at these sunrise/sunset times. I HATE going to and from work in the dark. Only 5 more days till the days start getting longer!!!!!!!

CURRENT CONDITIONS - EDMONTON, AB
-24°
Today's High: -19°
Broken Clouds/Partly Cloudy
Today's Low: -27°
Feels Like -32°
Humidity 75%
Pressure 1019.3 hPa
Sunrise 8:45 am Sunset 4:14 pm
Wind 11km/h SW
UV Low
Visibility 9km

·
Registered
198 Posts
Was -1 at 5 am. It is currently 15 above with a wind chill of about 20 below. We have about 2 feet of lake effect snow and it's still falling.

Just south of Rochester, NY.

The negative 1 temp this morning actually set a record low for the day according to our local news.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
16F going to 51F tomorrow! It's bizarre. Or is that bazaar? Not sure...
Same thing here. 39F right now, but supposed to be in the mid 60s tomorrow then mid 70s Sunday. Bizarre indeed. :)

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Big Pacific storm blowing through sometime tonight. It's only supposed to be 56 F here tomorrow for a high. I realize that cold is a relative thing, but that is COLD for here.

Next week, back in the 60's, which is normal for this time of year.

41 - 60 of 243 Posts