Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
North Florida here:

Today 83F/28C

However, weekend a different story, cold front from the north, thank you Canada. (I joke :laugh:)

Day 55F/12C Night 35F/1.6C

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
Pittsburgh, PA

Updated December 6, 6:15 PM
39°F
High 39°/4C
Low 32°/0C
Precipitation: 100%
Wind: 3 MPH
Humidity: 92%
Light rain Tue 6, 6:15 PM

Fog moving in.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
After a "cold" last week, we are enjoying temperatures in the low to mid 70's, light breezes, and humidity about 10%. Lack of humidity - and snow! - was one of the selling points for me when moving. Plus, we sit on a mesa at 2,600 feet surrounded by three mountain ranges. Nice. Very, very nice.

Reactions: Haiku

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Currently -17C/1F, windchill -21C/-5F
You are one damned strong person! Sorry, but I couldn't love anyplace so much that I would put up with an arctic tundra vibe!

STAY WARM!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,204 Posts
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Currently -17C/1F, windchill -21C/-5F
Keep it. Do not send it to the Great Lakes.

Ain't global warming wonderful. Our summer/winters on the southern shore of Lake Erie have been much warmer the last few years.

I thank @Hope1964 for this. She is hoarding the snow flakes. She only releases them at election time.

It is 37 degrees, Tuesday, 6 pm.

Reactions: Haiku and Hope1964

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Myrtle Beach, SC

Cloudy

60°

Wind
WNW 13 mph

Humidity
92%

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Sorry, but I couldn't love anyplace so much that I would put up with an arctic tundra vibe!STAY WARM!!!!
I was born and raised in Wisconsin. In the winter we often visited my Grandparents in a small town in northern Wisconsin. Talk about brutal arctic like weather. I remember one visit and the HIGH temp that day was -20F.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
My dad is from a small town in Manitoba....im glad i was too young to remember it.

From the way my family describes it....its frozen hell

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I'm near Savannah, Georgia. Today's high was 73F. Yesterday it was 52F and tomorrow's forecast is 65F. Overnight lows in the mid-40s.

Supposedly, we're all done with the record breaking warm weather that has lasted until very recently.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This morning the wind chill was near minus -25C/-13F.

I guess it's all what you're used to. It just turned cold here and is supposed to stay that way for over a week. It only does this a couple of times a year. Last winter we hardly got below -20C, it was not much of a winter. We don't have much snow, though.

·
Banned
4,266 Posts
40°F here, have had the wood stove going for the last week or so.

Constable Odo and I dislike the cold, but do like the comfort of the wood stove.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts