Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am a new member to this forum. My name is Nat, 44, male, married with my beautiful wife for 5 years and we have no kids. BTW, I'm just curious to know what the biggest problem for women in a marriage with her partner. And what is the best thing that could possibly happen to her if that marital problem is solved?

Can anyone please share any thought about it?

·
Banned
6,046 Posts
I can't speak for women, since I am not one. But if you look on TAM, speak to counselors, or search the internet, it would appear that the biggest issue facing marriage in general is sex. Either sexual incompatibility, lack of sex, desire for sex, cheating, etc.
Sex is one the most basic needs for most humans, when that need is met most of the other issues tend to take a back seat. Issues like finance, family, friends etc. It is amazing how much one will put up with when their basic need for sex is being met. That is not to say that every marriage facing other issues will survive. But generally speaking if one finds themself satisfied sexually they tend to overlook the other stuff.

·
Premium Member
11,688 Posts
Add compatibility.

Having the same likes and dislikes.

Or, very close.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! Thanks folks for sharing thought aboutthe biggest marital issues. Specifically, sex and money are critical to most of marriage. It's pretty much irrational need and kind of reciprocity to why we decide to have someone for marriage. We're all humans, after all.

As far as I know, women tend to be more emotional than men, especially about love, intimacy in relationship. Low sexual and financial supports can lead to losing interest and commitment. That causes physical behavior of poor communication. Ultimately, it becomes mental anguish having on you or he will have martial affair leading to infidelity and divorce, if untreated.

I might be wrong but I love to hear comment from you.

Anything else about marital issues for women?

·
Premium Member
11,688 Posts
Some are. Doesn't help much of the time, you simply know earlier.
So true....

Knowing the other-sided truth.
Knowing the feelings.

Does not abate them.
Does not lessen the eventual impact of a sharp tongue striking nearby ears, nearby sensibilities.

There is no escape.
Or so it seems!

One can only, not add fuel to the fire.

Do so, by keeping quiet.

Let the 'others' emotional storm rain out, blow out, blow away.

Until the next 'low pressure depression {front} moves in, takes over.
Over takes all. :frown2::|:smile2::grin2:

Sigh.....

My tongue ever in cheek...:surprise:

[THRD]

·
Premium Member
11,688 Posts
Wayward toenai clippings.
The thing is......

When a Witch or Witch Doctor wants to use Black Magic against you....

They need a clipping of your hair, and toe nail clippings, especially from the magical 'big toe'.
It is replete with Alpha Keratin. The stuff of manliness.

The big toe contains the most of this aural mixture.
The big toe is man's second most prized appendage.

Clippings from this should be stored in a sealed jar, or planted in sacred soil using it as fertilizer for the Bird of Paradise plant.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
An unbalanced relationship.
Lies & deceit.
Addictions
Lack of financial responsibility, especially once children are involved.
Physical affection.

For me personally it's the physical affection I crave/miss.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Interesting that this is what the WOMEN say. Also interesting that men began answering the OP before women had a chance.......with different answers.
Surely it must be obvious to you that in this and every other situation that men know best.
And their opinions are wise and just.😈

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Surely it must be obvious to you that in this and every other situation that men know best.
And their opinions are wise and just.😈
What a relief that when addressing women's biggest marital problems (and every other situation), men know best and are wise and just. Then, surely, men are 'chosen' and capable to fix said issues. We can just play and clean up exploding brains. 0:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts