Talk About Marriage banner

1321 - 1340 of 1417 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
I thought about making this a thread but it seems like I did once and no one wrote on it, so apparently everyone isn't as crazy as me or talk to their dog as much.

Last thing I said to my dog: There'll be no peanuts on this salad, lady.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I feel I'm in need of a haircut. Long in the front but short in the back. But my bangs - good grief. They'll fall right in front of my eyes if I'm not careful.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
C.C. Rider? C.C. Cragin Reservoir (in Coconino National Forest)? C.C. in Code Geass? I dunno ... just spitballin' here.

Reactions: C.C. says ...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Another family member passed, unrelated to covid, and we can’t get over for the funeral. Then found out a dear friend is having serious health issues. I’m feeling extremely heavy-hearted.

I was playing piano at 1am the other night, just processing everything. I sent a snippet to another friend, and he wants me to play / accompany his singing. So then I’ve been looking to the arrangements of songs he has in mind and simultaneously distracting myself and feeling it all. So I’m still plodding my way through the other piece while starting to tackle a new one. Despite being extroverted, I find it nerve-wracking to play piano in front of others. But I told him ‘let’s do it’.

<exits stage left>

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Another family member passed, unrelated to covid, and we can’t get over for the funeral. Then found out a dear friend is having serious health issues. I’m feeling extremely heavy-hearted.

I was playing piano at 1am the other night, just processing everything. I sent a snippet to another friend, and he wants me to play / accompany his singing. So then I’ve been looking to the arrangements of songs he has in mind and simultaneously distracting myself and feeling it all. So I’m still plodding my way through the other piece while starting to tackle a new one. Despite being extroverted, I find it nerve-wracking to play piano in front of others. But I told him ‘let’s do it’.

<exits stage left>
Sorry for your loss.

Shine bright on that stage, just as you do here. You got this

Reactions: heartsbeating

·
Registered
13,749 Posts
What's with aggressive panhandlers?
I pulled up in the parking lot of a store a couple nights ago and was sitting there for a minute while checking a youtube video when this guy rolls up on a bike, right near my window and starts talking even though I'm not looking and my window is up.

He felt entitled enough to get a flashlight out and shine it through the window at the side of my head.

I suppressed my natural impulse to break his neck and rip his spine out like the classic Arnold movie and just looked at him with intent. He looked like he **** himself and got out of there.

WTF is wrong with these lunatics?

·
Registered
13,749 Posts

<exits stage left>
Sorry sweetie!

I pray for better days for you and Batman and the rest of us.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
it's all a lie. everything you ever believed was put there to keep you from openly contradicting the evident lies of everyday life

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
What's with aggressive panhandlers?
I pulled up in the parking lot of a store a couple nights ago and was sitting there for a minute while checking a youtube video when this guy rolls up on a bike, right near my window and starts talking even though I'm not looking and my window is up.

He felt entitled enough to get a flashlight out and shine it through the window at the side of my head.

I suppressed my natural impulse to break his neck and rip his spine out like the classic Arnold movie and just looked at him with intent. He looked like he **** himself and got out of there.

WTF is wrong with these lunatics?
Ha-ha. That's when you casually open the car door and knock the little ****er off his bike. Then you step on him on your way in to the store.

Oops, sorry.:oops: Having computer/brain problems. Grrrr.

·
Registered
13,749 Posts
Ha-ha. That's when you casually open the car door and knock the little ****er off his bike. Then you step on him on your way in to the store.

Oops, sorry.:oops: Having computer/brain problems. Grrrr.
I was in the process of opening my door with a certain smile on my face when I checked myself.

Cleaning up the mess with the authorities sounded like less fun.😉

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
it's all a lie. everything you ever believed was put there to keep you from openly contradicting the evident lies of everyday life
Like what? 😬
Today it was the concept of freedom. I discovered yet another archaic law still on the books in my state that was put there fore the sole purpose of keeping certain undesirable persons from voting.
But it pretty much cascaded to relationships, politics, and religion. Heck throw in gravity.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Lord help us all if another flat earth debate is about to start

1321 - 1340 of 1417 Posts