Talk About Marriage banner

1281 - 1300 of 1372 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
I don't think anyone can dispute it. I just think they can dispute that it's something new. There has always been catastrophic climate change, going back tens of thousands of years.

I think it's great if we start finding out ways to help control it, but I don't think we understand how the Earth regulates itself and regenerates.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Weird because on the East Coast, we are below average and it's going into the upper 30s (WELL below normal) tonight.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
@Livvie - I checked the Politics forum twice today, and like you I was very surprised by the lack of comments. I'm can't believe Trump didn't get it sooner since he didn't wear a mask; at least, not that I ever saw.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
@Livvie - I checked the Politics forum twice today, and like you I was very surprised by the lack of comments. I'm can't believe Trump didn't get it sooner since he didn't wear a mask; at least, not that I ever saw.
I know!!

I'm guessing the lack of comment is because there are a ton of mostly trump supporters on that forum and they don't even know what to say.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
I'm guessing the lack of comment is because there are a ton of mostly trump supporters on that forum and they don't even know what to say.
I'm probably not paying close attention, because I don't see many Trump supporters. But I don't see many enthusiastic Biden supporters either. I feel like my choices this year are for Dumb and Dumber. I don't like Trump and would never vote for him, but poor old Joe ... don't know if I can bring myself to vote for him.

Reactions: Livvie

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
I can't speak for anyone else, but I am so appalled at the I hope he dies comments from the left that I can't even read it. I usually only weigh in on the riots anyway. As far as I'm concerned nothing has changed.

Reactions: karole

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I can't speak for anyone else, but I am so appalled at the I hope he dies comments from the left that I can't even read it. I usually only weigh in on the riots anyway. As far as I'm concerned nothing has changed.
I don't see ANY such thing on the politics forum. I'm fact I see there has been almost nothing said about the positive diagnosis.

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
I'm not talking about just here. But I just now saw one that said basically that he deserved it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you! Take good care of yourself.

I don’t know. Today all the symptoms were pretty strong. But each day is different.

It was a self administered test. I’m glad I got to stick it in my own nose.
I think the test is only useful if you take it within the first 5 days of symptoms.
Same happened to me back in March. Also tested negative (on day 10) but had all the classic symptoms.
You will recover

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Fun thing to do for your squirrels or other wildlife. Get a pumpkin, any size, cut a hole in it big enough for the squirrel to get it's mouth in and start eating it. It's a nice change for them from nuts. IMG_20201004_135650253.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,340 Posts

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Just got off YouTube, where Rick Beato put up a vid he just made discussing the loss of Eddie. If you've never heard of Beato, give him a listen. He KNOWS music. We lost one of the greatest to ever pick up a guitar. R.I.P. Eddie.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Just got off YouTube, where Rick Beato put up a vid he just made discussing the loss of Eddie. If you've never heard of Beato, give him a listen. He KNOWS music. We lost one of the greatest to ever pick up a guitar. R.I.P. Eddie.
Just learned of his death also. Damn it. I have been to 8 Van Halen concerts. He was one of the best IMO.

1281 - 1300 of 1372 Posts