Talk About Marriage banner

541 - 560 of 604 Posts

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Finding emojis offensive is offensive. 😂
Yeah, and I spoke up about what I thought about that stupidity. It used to be a tightly knit forum, but it isn't anymore. It's gotten even more political, friendships have been broken (including one of mine) and there's a lot of fighting. It can be brought to a head if the meddlesome threads are shut down for keeps and any troublemakers are banned.

·
Premium Member
5,675 Posts
It was very different here years ago.

The social section was packed with people posting. You couldn't keep up. It was one post after another, and it was so much fun.

It's sad when forums break down, but it seems to be the way of things.

Yeah, and I spoke up about what I thought about that stupidity. It used to be a tightly knit forum, but it isn't anymore. It's gotten even more political, friendships have been broken (including one of mine) and there's a lot of fighting. It can be brought to a head if the meddlesome threads are shut down for keeps and any troublemakers are banned.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
You know what they got all riled up over? The 'laughing' emoji. A few users got totally hurt over it therefore messaged admin about it. And now he wants to remove EVERY emoji there. Every last one. Are you freaking serious? It's an emoji for the love of god and they're all in an uproar over it. I should have used that as my avatar there to stir them up some more before I signed off. Good grief what's happened to people these days?

·
Premium Member
5,675 Posts
People have kind of gone mad. 😳

We've had complaints here, but I think those were more on the 'blue' side. There are some pretty crude emojis.

But they're all so fun and add to posts.

The code doesn't line up well on this new site, so I've backed off a little, (cause they have to fit perfectly or it stresses me out 😂) but they're still awesome.

I should have used that as my avatar there to stir them up some more before I signed off. Good grief what's happened to people these days?

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
People have kind of gone mad. 😳

We've had complaints here, but I think those were more on the 'blue' side. There are some pretty crude emojis.

But they're all so fun and add to posts.

The code doesn't line up well on this new site, so I've backed off a little, (cause they have to fit perfectly or it stresses me out 😂) but they're still awesome.
They're definitely fun but fun is forbidden where I've escaped from. 🤪 And I'm strongly considering not even going back.

·
Premium Member
5,443 Posts
John Denver
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Bruce Springsteen

541 - 560 of 604 Posts