Talk About Marriage banner

361 - 380 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I see a professional painter in your future. Love that you have this opportunity. It is special.
[/
Today is a day of small but wonderful blessings.

Found 1/4 ounce of cannabis bud I had stashed away in the freezer a year ago (had forgotten all about). Decided to try a little just to see if THC is still active. Yep. Still active. Who would have thought?

Neighbor lady heard the Van Morrison from my backyard speakers, knocked on my fence and said "share the wealth".

Today I'm giving thanks for the beautiful weather, my faulty memory, and my great neighbors. Also Van Morrison cause he's amazing.
You may not believe this @Lila but I’m related to Van and a more miserable man you couldn’t meet lol.

·
Premium Member
3,840 Posts
Today is a day of small but wonderful blessings.

Found 1/4 ounce of cannabis bud I had stashed away in the freezer a year ago (had forgotten all about). Decided to try a little just to see if THC is still active. Yep. Still active. Who would have thought?

Neighbor lady heard the Van Morrison from my backyard speakers, knocked on my fence and said "share the wealth".

Today I'm giving thanks for the beautiful weather, my faulty memory, and my great neighbors. Also Van Morrison cause he's amazing.
I love this SO much:love:

·
Super Moderator
5,263 Posts
You may not believe this @Lila but I’m related to Van and a more miserable man you couldn’t meet lol.
Lol, all the great ones have issues. What makes him miserable?

His lyrics and his voice are perfect for kicking back and hanging out. I can't help but smile whenever I hear Sweet Thing, and I know he didn't write Tupelo Honey but I just love his version.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Lol, all the great ones have issues. What makes him miserable?

His lyrics and his voice are perfect for kicking back and hanging out. I can't help but smile whenever I hear Sweet Thing, and I know he didn't write Tupelo Honey but I just love his version.
According to my relatives he’s always been a moody asshole but when Michelle was around she brought out the best in him so of course he had to cheat on her and eventually she had enough and left him.
He is not a friendly person and I have never had a conversation with him one on one. The last time I spoke to him was about three years ago at a funeral and I don’t think he knew who I was until Michelle introduced us.

·
Registered
595 Posts
More of a confession. I’ve acted like an idiot today but at least I have a clear head about somethings. Things that have been on my mind for too long.

·
Registered
13,595 Posts
What's on my mind is if my husband turns the heating temperature down once more then I'm going to set it as I want and superglue the buttons!!! :mad::ROFLMAO:
Did you have white **** fall from the sky today? We did. I just put on anther layer.

But seriously, how are you doing, and err, more importantly when are you due?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Did you have white **** fall from the sky today? We did. I just put on anther layer.

But seriously, how are you doing, and err, more importantly when are you due?
Indeed we did, I'm getting tired of this now! Spoke to friends back in Scotland and they were sun bathing last week!!! :cry:

I'm good thanks, morning sickness finally gone away which is something. Due November 24th, which is the day before my husband's birthday and a week before mine! So yeah birthdays are gonna be fun going forward :LOL:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
HI Everyone, I haven't been here for a while and I thought I would just say HI! I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. We are all good here, my husband and I both have "essential" jobs, (I don't like that word, isn't everyone's job essential?), so it's weird because our routine hasn't really changed except my youngest (14) doesn't go to school. My older two are home and aren't working (non-essential jobs) so they are either at our house or at their significant other's houses. Oh, and we had just started a kitchen remodel before the shut down started, so that's been fun.

·
Registered
595 Posts
But as for what's on my mind I just feel lost today. Even early. I feel like I've lost something I never really quite had and I just don't know how to take it because it's starting to sink in. Fast.

·
Registered
13,595 Posts
Got an offer on the commercial property, 5% less than our pre-virus rock bottom price. We are of course entertaining it.

Got a serious nibble on theUpstate house. They asked to spend the weekend there to check out the noise. It’s right on a state road but it’s rather sleepy on weekends (Monday mornings not so much, milk tankers are loud).

One month, roughly, until we move. Getting the second car shipped out next week.

·
Registered
13,595 Posts
Got a serious nibble on theUpstate house. They asked to spend the weekend there to check out the noise.
After one night there the nibble turned into a nearly full (our fantasy) list price offer.

Having a virtual open house for the apartment tomorrow. What’s that thing about three’s?

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
After one night there the nibble turned into a nearly full (our fantasy) list price offer.

Having a virtual open house for the apartment tomorrow. What’s that thing about three’s?
Crossing fingers for you, Charlie!

361 - 380 of 415 Posts