Talk About Marriage banner

341 - 360 of 412 Posts

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
LOL I may be wrong (heaven forbid); but, I doubt 12 year old Charlie was inquiring about the footwear called thongs.😉
If he’d said g-string it could have turned into a post about guitars.

·
Registered
13,586 Posts
We can be in the idiot corner together.

I thought Charlie meant footwear. Hey it’s been weeks since I’ve seen girlfriends and became Chatty McChatty about footwear.
I am rather fond of women’s footwear (I did say I was semi bilingual) and am particularly drawn to the ceiling inspecting variety. Not sure but pleasershoes.com may still have a virus sale going on.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
And here’s another idiot moment.

I did a coffee run for Batman and I. Social distancing in place. Had phone under my arm, carrying keys and coffees. Awkwardly unlocked car, placed one coffee on roof of car, about to open car door when guy waiting for his coffee called out if I was alright. Granted, I’ve used this method before. I laughed and replied ‘We’ll find out in a minute!’ My way of joking, but didn’t really need help.

Before I had time to take in new social distancing norms, he’d already stepped forward and opened my car door for me. Another stepped forward, took coffee off my roof and said ‘don’t want to lose your coffee, I’ll pass to you once you’re in your car.’ It happened in an instant. Before I knew it, I was in my car being handed the coffee. Said thanks - and none of that was correct social distancing..! In future the answer is ‘I’m all good!’

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
I am rather fond of women’s footwear (I did say I was semi bilingual) and am particularly drawn to the ceiling inspecting variety. Not sure but pleasershoes.com may still have a virus sale going on.
I knew I shouldn't have visited this site... while I'm not into the platform stripper shoes, I did see a pair that I'd wear out... but resisting shopping.

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
Before I had time to take in new social distancing norms, he’d already stepped forward and opened my car door for me. Another stepped forward, took coffee off my roof and said ‘don’t want to lose your coffee, I’ll pass to you once you’re in your car.’ It happened in an instant. Before I knew it, I was in my car being handed the coffee. Said thanks - and none of that was correct social distancing..! In future the answer is ‘I’m all good!’
That's bound to happen when you go commando while wearing your husband's sweat pants which are hanging down around your ankles.:p

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
That's bound to happen when you go commando while wearing your husband's sweat pants which are hanging down around your ankles.:p
His sweat pants will not be worn in public again. They should barely be worn in private :p

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
We'll need to excuse Charlie's 12-year old persona as he is
a. trying to grow a pony tail
b. trying to unload real estate in the pandemic center of the U.S.

As for myself, I have no excuse. I just enjoy a good ribbing and a good sport like yourself.

·
Registered
13,586 Posts
I knew I shouldn't have visited this site... while I'm not into the platform stripper shoes, I did see a pair that I'd wear out... but resisting shopping.
I’m not into stripper shoes either, however hooker shoes are my jam. And FTR Mrs P is NOT required to actually walk in them.

We'll need to excuse Charlie's 12-year old persona as he is
a. trying to grow a pony tail
b. trying to unload real estate in the pandemic center of the U.S.

As for myself, I have no excuse. I just enjoy a good ribbing and a good sport like yourself.
I thought that was pretty much my persona even before a. and b.

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
I edited, she is not required to walk on them, just inspect the ceiling paint.

But seriously, she’s had 2 bad days in row, with panic attacks.
Sorry to hear that, Charlie. Y'all have a lot on your plate right now. Hope you get some good news, soon.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
So I’m living in Ireland for the foreseeable future and we finally got to live in a house that I inherited.
The house is very remote and has a large fenced garden which my wife decided to paint. (The fence, not the garden) It took her about five minutes to paint one of the upright planks and just for fun I counted them.
There’s just over nine thousand of them.
She’ll be at it for years.

·
Super Moderator
5,247 Posts
Today is a day of small but wonderful blessings.

Found 1/4 ounce of cannabis bud I had stashed away in the freezer a year ago (had forgotten all about). Decided to try a little just to see if THC is still active. Yep. Still active. Who would have thought?

Neighbor lady heard the Van Morrison from my backyard speakers, knocked on my fence and said "share the wealth".

Today I'm giving thanks for the beautiful weather, my faulty memory, and my great neighbors. Also Van Morrison cause he's amazing.

341 - 360 of 412 Posts