Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
3441 - 3446 of 3446 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Lila, it looks like the fella could do with a class in sensitivity training. Given his age, he might need to take a few to make sure it sticks. Maybe, your company offers them.
Forget sensitivity training, she should have just verbal destroyed him then and there. That would have taken care of it

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
What does Grok mean?
It's a word that Robert Heinlein made up in his 1960's book "Stranger in a Strange Land". It means to have a deep and total understanding of something. I remember hearing the word somewhat occasionally back in the 70's and 80's. I see it rarely now. I'm guessing it's mostly used by older people who were around back at that time.

·
Registered
17,174 Posts
What does Grok mean?
It's a word that Robert Heinlein made up in his 1960's book "Stranger in a Strange Land". It means to have a deep and total understanding of something. I remember hearing the word somewhat occasionally back in the 70's and 80's. I see it rarely now. I'm guessing it's mostly used by older people who were around back at that time.
Yes if you’ve read the book it makes sense. If you haven’t it’s a weird little word.

It’s actually my favorite book so I grok grokking.

·
Administrator
42,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,446
3441 - 3446 of 3446 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.