Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 3446 Posts

·
Administrator
42,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please share the first thing that's on your mind at the time you opened this thread.

I will go first:
It is a cold and dark day. I wish I could be at the Caribbean right now. No margaritas, just relaxing.
The house is quiet and the day is going by very slowly.

{ Note, this is a continuation of the “what’s in your mind” thread that got too long for the forum software to handle….. ~ EleGirl }

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/social-spot/331690-whats-your-mind.html

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
My dog is trying to get my attention to get a treat, but I don't want to get up because I need to finish work for my clients so I can move on to working on my big software project. I'm annoyed at myself for not being further along because I keep reading TAM. Like right now. But it took over 1 second for a program to open, so what was I to do? Just wait for it to open? Please. I need to get back to work.

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
More like on our mind and have discussed. We want to shed the typical home living to live in a 40' yurt on residential Ag land when we retire or possibly even after the boys leave home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
306 Posts
How do I stop feeling lonely when married to someone who doesn't seem to be want intimacy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Hi.....I am thinking about which movie I should watch before going to bed.

I am so glad that EleGirl continued this forum....cheers to all
We watched Passengers with Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Pratt. It was good! If you like SciFi, you'd like it! :wink2:

What did you end up watching?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Got to get off of my butt and move a hay ring along with some mineral blocks off to the other end of the pasture!

1 - 20 of 3446 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.