Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or what do you not usually go for?

as a dog person , someone who has many cats isnt my type.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Someone who doesn’t take care of there children. Someone who doesn’t stay on top of there hygiene. Someone who complains about things they can change, just to name a few..

·
Registered
16,640 Posts
A woman who is rich, arrogant, skanky, self-promoting and who has absolutely no conception of what human empathy is or of God!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Someone with indoor pets and is always itching for activity and doesn’t know how to chill out and relax.

·
Premium Member
5,456 Posts
A man who won't sled...
...or go to REO Speedwagon concerts
...or fling himself off a tree on a zipline
...or ride a motorcycle through a canyon in sweltering heat
...or walk behind waterfalls whilst avoiding the Blair Witch
...or buy "Monkey Farts" soap as a gift

I mean seriously, my standards are AMAZINGLY difficult to fulfill.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Smokers, heavy drinkers, drug users, over 30ish pounds over weight, who’re women (I like exotic women), women who like cats more than dogs.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just be a woman under 60kg (130-ish pounds) ... unless you're a Dutch giant over 6 foot ... other than that, long hair helps and not too much drama - simples (not)

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
What I don't like?

Whiny, needy ....... tries to triangulate with my family.

Moves too fast.

threatens me with breaking up if I don't change something ....... and then doesn't follow through.

·
Registered
85 Posts
or what do you not usually go for?

as a dog person , someone who has many cats isnt my type.
As far as looks go, I have liked men of various looks, but I cannot stand big, bushy, gray, all over the face Duck Dynasty type beards. (a little bit of well trimmed facial hair is fine, my hubby has a moustache and goatee)

As far as behavior, habits, character etc. My deal breakers are smoking (of any substance) chronic lateness, unreliability, financially irresponsible, terrible hygiene.

Also, violence, cheaters, criminals, but I would hope that would go without saying.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
If we're talking the physical, I don't like men who are slight of build or shorter than 5'8.

If we're talking other attributes, I don't like men who are weak or effeminate, liars, cheaters, the chronically unemployed, or those who lack intelligence and common sense.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
If we're talking the physical, I don't like men who are slight of build or shorter than 5'8.

If we're talking other attributes, I don't like men who are weak or effeminate, liars, cheaters, the chronically unemployed, or those who lack intelligence and common sense.
Regarding where you said cheaters, liars.....would it matter to you if that person lied or cheated to their past spouse and if not, after how much time would you say is as good as forgiven: 2 years, 5, 10???? Or are those total deal breakers no matter the time frame?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts