Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2240 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please share the first thing that's on your mind at the time you opened this thread.

I will go first:
It is a cold and dark day. I wish I could be at the Caribbean right now. No margaritas, just relaxing.
The house is quiet and the day is going by very slowly.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I like this! Tom Hardy in a fireman outfit, my cat is stuck in the tree & he's saved her!

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you're into Tom Hardy I am into Chris Evans in Captain America. Can't wait to go see the premiere on Friday.
On the other hand, I am thinking that I have to go to work tomorrow and I not not looking forward. I had a good day and plenty of rest for my B-day...

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
If you're into Tom Hardy I am into Chris Evans in Captain America. Can't wait to go see the premiere on Friday.
On the other hand, I am thinking that I have to go to work tomorrow and I not not looking forward. I had a good day and plenty of rest for my B-day...

Was it your Birthday? Happy Birthday to you. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day oh Chris Evans, I forgot how hot he was! I really liked him in the last avengers. It's a pity Mark Ruffalo isn't in the new one. I like him too!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. It was my birthday today. I had a nice quiet day and later enjoyed time on my own. Thank you for the good wishes!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was it your Birthday? Happy Birthday to you. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day oh Chris Evans, I forgot how hot he was! I really liked him in the last avengers. It's a pity Mark Ruffalo isn't in the new one. I like him too!

So who is the movie instead of Mark Ruffalo? I really want to go to the premiere.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
So who is the movie instead of Mark Ruffalo? I really want to go to the premiere.

Hi @Kitty08 how are you? Mark Ruffalo not in it as the Hulk is not in the film I think? It might have a cameo, I'm hoping!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The first thing that came to my mind right now; this year is going by so fast.!!!!....and I need a new car

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
The first thing that came to my mind right now; this year is going by so fast.!!!!....and I need a new car

This year is going real fast. Time flies when you're having fun! Shop around for a good deal if you're buying a new car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Who calls someone at 5:30 am 4 times and leaves no message and does it on their birthday. I feel like it is a.. oh hey I called, done my part, ahole bs so they don't have to actually talk because other person is fast asleep. To me it isn't what you do to someone you care about it is what you do to someone you want to feel bad.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I read about the imminent earthquake due in California. Coming from a country who constantly has small tremors and after experiencing an earthquake when I was a child where I could see my school fall on the ground, makes it hard to believe that people in Californian are not taking things seriously. On the other hand, I don't know what I would do if I were in their shoes, move? How to prepare? Sorry, long thought 🤔

1 - 20 of 2240 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.