Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 574 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish there was a category for this and not just a single thread. I'd love it if people would put on here what they were cooking or eating on a regular basis.

I just had generic Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast because my bacon didn't get filled on my parking lot pickup order. :cry:

I'll probably cook Taco Skillet later, and munch on macaroni salad for lunch since it's already made.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I've only had Chinese once during the pandemic. But that's me, about twice a year.

I made Taco Skillet and I'm not sorry. I get a free frozen pizza my next grocery store pickup, but I already have two in the freezer, so I better get busy working on those, I guess.

Reactions: The Outlaw

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Anything I can prepare in a crock pot or on top of the stove! Summer in Arizona is HOT, and using an oven is quite unpleasant.

Tonight's meal with be beef kabobs. Easy-peasy.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@CharlieParker is our resident gourmet. 🤗

He's setting up a new kitchen at the moment, but he usually posts gorgeous photos of his meals.
Good! Looking forward to it.

So I just ate a whole frozen pizza. I did have Taco Skillet earlier. Eating at home all the time is working my nerves though.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’m currently on an oil rig... tonight in the galley they served shrimp and grits
Hi oil man! You be careful out there. Sounds like you're getting excellent food.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm bloated.

1 - 20 of 574 Posts