Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for fun, what would you do/like your wife to do on Valentines day? As outrageous as you like or as simple as a home cooked steak and bottle of wine.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
A day at the spa sans kids, by myself ... ALONE.

That would be my perfect V-day... but I'm a miserable bish lately...

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
No kids. No dog. A good movie I wanted to see. One of my favorite home cooked meal...or out for sushi (her choice. whatever music or alcohol she wants. That doesn't make any difference for me)

Half an hour of a more than half hearted massage (my wife is good in many MANY ways...but she sucks at massages.)

A long wet sloppy bj to completion.

Half time.

Sex.

Men are really that simple. Or maybe it's just me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Honestly for once in my life I would like to come home to something nice. My wife and I have never really celebrated Valentines as a holiday because we share the view that it's really just all about money. This year however we decided it would be nice to show each other how much we love each other, it's a nice reminder.

Anyway, in the past I have always done the traditional stuff (Just in general not necessarly for Vday) .. Flowers, candles, dinner, baths, taking out to dinner, spas, etc.

For once in my marriage I would like to feel that love come from her!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I banned Valentines day in the first year of our relationship for pretty much the same reason. Compulsory romance holds no appeal for me. This year I thought I would break with tradition but if ordering pizza, playing a few pc games and then having sex is already perfect maybe I shouldn't bother :scratchhead:

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
As long as the day ended in good, enthusiastic sex, the rest of the day could be anything at all!
Fixed that.

It's all about giving. If he wants to spank your ass on video games, have at it! But add unsolicited BJs.

Compulsory romance and sex is stressful. Just have fun. The sex will come.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Spend fifteen minutes reading the Ladies Lounge.. You wont care about Valentines day ever again.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Honestly as long as she is happy with the day I am. I've always felt is was a woman's holiday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to come home from work and find my wife alone in the house wearing something sexy. I would want to make love to her and then take a nice long hot shower. That would make my day perfect. :smthumbup:

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
If I let him win how will he improve?
That's funny!

Okay...tell him every time he wins, he gets a hummer. Every time you win, you two have sex.

It's a win win...but I bet his game improves.

If you REALLY love him, give him some odds...

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
I ordered an a capella quartet(barbershop?) for last year. I had scheduled them the year before. They were going to go to her place of business and sing a few really old songs about love and deliver some flowers. I was then going to take her to dinner and have some chocolate covered strawberries for her. Then I was hoping for sex.

Unfortunately, I had to cancel all of that. :(

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's funny!

Okay...tell him every time he wins, he gets a hummer. Every time you win, you two have sex.

It's a win win...but I bet his game improves.

If you REALLY love him, give him some odds...
Nooo I'm his training partner for the next tournament, that sort of incentive would encourage all sorts of meta.

·
Premium Member
15,064 Posts
As with all holidays, it's just an excuse to be festive, and in this case, flirty and festive ;)

The perfect V day for me would be an all day tease but I wonder what we're going to do really as my wife and I are still seperated even if reconciling.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My perfect valentine's day would be my wife finally doing that sexual thing that she's always refused to do. Just saying . . .

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
My perfect time happened last year. We went to a cabin in the woods that had an outdoor hot tub. We spent two days naked in front of the fireplace reading, making love, in the hot tub, making love, playing games, making love, watching movies, making...you get the picture!

This year my wife has a new job and we can't get away so to speak her love language, acts of service, I am going to finish a remodeling project for her. Oh yes, and make love.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.