Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been married for seven yrs.Wife says shes not happy.I dont compliment,take her out or buy her flowers often enough. I work f/t and so does she. Im always the one cooking/cleaning. I ask her why she cant help out and I get Im not happy. In the last 2 yrs she has left me 2 times. We bought another house in Nov 2011 and she moved there while we worked on things. She came back April 2012.She again left and went back to the other house of Oct 2012. Says again shes not happy.Myself Im simple. I work then like to come home and relax. She likes going out and having fun. She works shift work and when I get home at 4pm I have to cook and clean. So I became a bit grumpy after 7 yrs of this. She bought a car in June 2012 with out even discussing with me. Says Its my payment not yours.I work hard and deserve it.. When I came into the relationship her son,my step son was 7. Hes now 14. He doesnt take the garbage out,dishes clean his room or pick up after himself. She gives him everything he wants and there is no discipline. I ask him to do something he pretty much tells me to go f myself. I ask her and her comment is I never had to to do no chores so why should he? I want him to be a kid...... I recently started hanging out with a girl.She got jealous and started coming around,cooking me dinner and being intiment. Says she wanted to work on things? I ask her why the sudden change? Is it good for a month or 2 like last time or???. Says shes taking a risk? She was hanging out with a guy and I was a little jealous. About a month ago I took her out for dinner and she ran to this guy an hour later. Said she would come over on such a date to talk and hang out never call or show up?. Call her on the cell phone and she answers. I ask whats going on? Ur at his house and said you would be here. She tells me its none of my business whats shes doing there.Last Friday I spent the whole day shopping with her,had a nice dinner. I told her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her.After it was all said and done I ran to the girl Ive been hanging out like my wife didnt matter. I dont know why? She is a very nice attractive girl and makes me feel good about myself.I dont have the same feelings for her as I do my wife. Anyway not sure?. I love her but dont want to get back into a relationship with her cause Im worried she will be content for a month or 2 then decide to leave again. Seems I meet someone she dont like it,but when at home all bummed out shes out doing her thing?. Any one have similar relationships?. Would appreciate some feed back please and thank you.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
sorry, got lost in the middle of your post.
am I correct you are involved with another woman not your wife?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Im all over... I am seperated from my wife.We have been hanging out but Im talking with a girl.This girl is a friend and easy to chat with.My wife knows. She is acting really strange though cause shes been cooking me dinner and having random intercourse with me.... I think things did not work between her and the guy she was seeing. So shes been using me as a rebound.(dont quote me on that?).My wife all of a sudden wants to work on things????.She was no where to be heard from for support or chit chat up until less than 2 weeks ago. We spent a day shopping,we had a nice dinner and I gave her compliments and said really nice things to her. Need less to say That same day I ran to my friend after I spent time with my wife. I just feel Im being a substitute until my wife finds greener grass?. My friend only wants attention from me and she knows Im not ready for any kind of relationship. But I have had intercourse with her. Is this normal behavior?. Will my wife change? Can I change?. What I did is not my character and I feel like a real a hole.... Wish I could change it but its done.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.