Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First time posting here. Here's the situation and I'm totally confused here. Right off hand I'm going to throw this out before I get into the story. I'm moving in to a motel here as soon as the holidays are over because the kids really want me around so we've come to some terms for that.

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years. We moved into together about a year and a half ago. She has two kids that I'm crazy about. 12 & 13. Lately my girlfriend has been going on these wild tangents about wanting me to move out. I agree and when I start working towards that she ends up being real cuddly and loving again. Our sex life goes back to normal. Our happiness goes back up. She starts wanting to talk to me and be around me again.

A little background information on her. She's really bad with money. She can get paid on Friday and broke by Monday with no idea really where her money went too. She will pretty consistently buy dogs that will cost her anywhere from $100 to $600 and resell them within a couple of weeks for considerably less than she paid. I always have to pay for all the gas in her car and all the food a majority of the bills because as stated she blows her money pretty quickly.

She has consistent mood swings. She can go from happy to angry in literally a few minutes. Or happy to depressed. Or vice versa. Or in the case of us. She will send me an email about how in love she is and how she hasn't been this happy in a long time and literally within a weeks span decide she doesn't feel that way. It's all been terribly heartbreaking. She can't give a reason as to why she feels that way. All she will ever say is she hasn't felt it in a long time. Which is false just given from some of the emails and the things she says to me.

She has taken to lying to some extent. Like she will tell me she's going one place but will in fact be going elsewhere. She thinks I don't like that she has male friends so lately she has started lying to me saying she's going elsewhere till i call her on it. She's not having an affair by any means I do know that. I don't have a problem with her having male friends but the friends of her's I don't like are the one's that really are only out to have sex with her. Those guys for obvious reasons I don't like. She flirts in a sexual manner with people fairly consistently. When I find out about it she says it's just because she needs to feel desired and wanted by more than just me because her self esteem is so low. That part is true she does have low self esteem. She has gotten to where she's lying to her kids. Minor stuff. Like something will be missing from their room (perfume,deodarent..etc) and she will tell them she didn't take it but yet it always ends up surfacing in our room or just reappears in their rooms one day.

She seems to imagine conversation we've had or they will be retold a lot differently than the way they actually happened. I noticed lately she's been telling people we fight a lot and we really don't (we have a lot of the same mutual friends).

She had a hysterectomy back in 2002 and ever since her hormones have been really screwed up. I don't know if the problems are hormone related or if she has a mood disorder she won't get checked out or if all this stuff she feels about us is actually real. I know that I don't want me and her to end but right now that's what I have to work towards. Any thoughts or suggestions on what I can do?

For me personally it's all been disheartening and breaking me down. When we first got together I was really strong and as she likes to put things "alpha". Since this stuff has started I've been putting on weight and feeling really beat down and depressed. I've been working on that. I recently started at a gym and started taking a kickboxing class twice a week and trying to do more for me but even when I go out I have a hard time enjoying myself because I just keep thinking of me and her. I really do truly love her and the kids and it feels like it's killing me that I'm going to have to give them up. Thank you in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.