Maybe you should wait until after the holidays assuming you will be celebrating them. You don't want this to be a trigger every time them come up especially when it comes to your kids.i asked to move out so i could have space to work on myself. she reluctantly agreed that was ok. we both have been in therapy.
i have lost 37 pounds since july when i started therapy and dealing with my issues. my blood pressure was 167/117 necessitating bp medicine.
i had a drs appointment monday and my bp was 110/70. i was told i could come off of the meds.
We agreed to revisit after new years.
in reality this has given me the time to realize i am ready to pursue divorce and have spoken with an attorney
i will tell her in the next week or so that the separation is permanent and we need to prepare for the idea of living separate lives
she will have trouble with that as even though she understands im
tentative at best about trying to fix it she wants to try. she will be upset that i do not
we do care for each other but there are a lot of incompatibilities for me