Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK im new to this site so hi everybody. i don't think my wife will ever cheat on me but im not stupid. if she ever does she will be gone. ok a few years ago my wife met this guy on the net. i thought they were just friends im not that type to tell her who she can talk to. she left her myspace up so i was reading what they were saying. he wanted her to send a pic to him she said OK. i ask about it to her she said she never sent the pic. but i ask him and he said she sent a norm pic to him nothing bad just a norm pic. so who do i believe him or her and she said im wasting time thinking about it. what should i do its killing me and how bad was the pic she sent if she sent one? we been together for almost 20yrs and we are only 30.

·
Registered
467 Posts
OK im new to this site so hi everybody. i don't think my wife will ever cheat on me but im not stupid. if she ever does she will be gone. ok a few years ago my wife met this guy on the net. i thought they were just friends im not that type to tell her who she can talk to. she left her myspace up so i was reading what they were saying. he wanted her to send a pic to him she said OK. i ask about it to her she said she never sent the pic. but i ask him and he said she sent a norm pic to him nothing bad just a norm pic. so who do i believe him or her and she said im wasting time thinking about it. what should i do its killing me and how bad was the pic she sent if she sent one? we been together for almost 20yrs and we are only 30.
30 - 20 = 10.

'kay............

·
Banned
1,809 Posts
...she said she never sent the pic. but i ask him and he said she sent a norm pic...so who do i believe him or her?
You believe him, of course. Your wife has a reason to tell the lie that she did: she knows this relationship is moving towards the inappropriate side of the spectrum. IF the OM felt compelled to lie, it would have been to say "no, she didn't send it". Why would he lie to say she DID, when it was obvious you were contacting him because you were uncomfortable with it?

Your wife lied. That's bad enough. She lied to downplay the depth of a relationship she is in with another man.

So, where are you? You tipped your hand that you are onto her, so she's just going to be more careful now. You have to apologize for reading her myspace posts and tell her you feel terrible for not trusting her. Then gather more evidence. Keylogger may be your only method, because I don't know how my space works (Myspace? REALLY?)

If you don't want to go all James Bond, some time when she's sitting at her computer carrying out her affair right in front of you, just ask her what she's talking about. You think he should be your friend too. See if she lets you see her chats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we was 14 when we got together and now we are 30 so its 16yrs. how does a key logger work? she deleted her myspace and she started over on her facebook. so now i have her password but she can still talk stuff behind my back without me knowing but i dont want to be like that asking whos shes talking too every sec. its hard to move on. i ask her y would he lie and she would get mad and say fine believe him over me. every time i bring it up she gets mad. so how do u talk to a woman without them getting mad?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
My good friend was with his wife when she was 14 and he was 16. They were together 20 or so years. Never dated anyone else. Well...he's divorced now. Devestated. She discovered a few years ago she missed out on being single. Started behaving like she was single. Started screwing around like she was single. Now she is single.

I don't know...all I have to say is good luck and keep your eyes open.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
My good friend was with his wife when she was 14 and he was 16. They were together 20 or so years. Never dated anyone else. Well...he's divorced now. Devestated. She discovered a few years ago she missed out on being single. Started behaving like she was single. Started screwing around like she was single. Now she is single.

I don't know...all I have to say is good luck and keep your eyes open.
This describes many who hook up when they're still in their teens.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trust me it ended and ended fast but the question is should i keep fighting about this or just forget about it and go on? im that type that has to hear the truth if i don't ill keep it going until i hear the truth. i think she sent it but she says she didn't. why would you say your going to and then not send it. i just don't know what to do bc every time i bring it up it always ends in a fight. shes always like well it happen in the past we need to move on. if she would say yes i sent it i would be fine don't do it again and ill move on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.