Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...

I am posting in this forum for the first time... So.. sorry if it sounds little out of the box...
Well...
I love a girl... A very beautiful... intelligent... all rounder girl...
Though she says she does not have the same kind of feelings for me...so... we are best friends till date... n ... I wish I always had her for life...
But... this is not the problem... I have a lot of patience to wait for things to happen.. so I can wait for her to get on the same level of feelings I have for her...
The problem is...
I can't stop myself praising her... Her talks... her eyes.. her looks... the way she reacts... her sometimes childish acts...the way her eyes swell when she weeps at something ...the way her nose becomes red when she is crying more... I love the way she lets me hold her hand on long drives... the warmth of her body flowing to mine...
But... u know wat.. everytime I praise her... she says that she is not that good as much I praise her...n sentence such as "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder!"
Should I decrease on praising her... or stop it?
Would it affect adversely over my chances of getting her from my best friend to my wife?
She loves someone else ... n tells me everything about him... I don;t have any problem with it... or even if I want to...I can't...
I just want to see her happy....May it be with me.. or with someone else...
But....I only praise her to let her know how much different she is...
how much I admire her...How much she means to me...
Should I stop it? or decrease it?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Wtf? Your friend zoned!

No. Don't keep it up. Go a little alpha and start pursuing other girls. The less you are available to her the more she may want you.

The fact is, your being too too too nice. Sappy clingy nice. Start acting like you don't give a **** anymore, and that your moving on. No! Wait! Don't act. Just do it? Why invest your emotions so thick on someone who makes it clear it's not going to go anywhere? Find someone that will actually want your emotional investment.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
585 Posts
Belowing her praise from the rooftops wont do it. You tried, she has other interests. Time to move on. If you truly enjoy her as much as you say, perhaps it would be best to be contempt with your relationship and focus your eneergy on finding a lady that may actually return your feelings.

There are plenty of great gals out there, start fishing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
According to me you should not force her to be your girlfriend. You know she only think you as a good friend . And she had a boyfriend also , you know about her thats y you are in concern about her everthing she behave. I think you both should be good friends only. You just find someone other to show your love to dat person and just try to forget your friend concern. This should be the best way to overcome from the situation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.