Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
What new sexual activities will be tried, now all are "quarantined" with your SO?

A little levity, or growth, take your pick.

Anyone trying different ways to "indulge" sexually with your spouse or SO?

What new things on your sexual bucket list are you both going to try?

Just to take minds off the serious questions 馃構

What's on your mind?

Super Moderator
Re: What new sexual activities will be tried, now all are "quarantined" with your SO?

@Ragnar Ragnasson polling questions are not allowed in Sex in Marriage so I moved your thread to social.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Registered
Re: What new sexual activities will be tried, now all are "quarantined" with your SO?

Well, first I would have to get a partner......ouch for me
Wouldn't now be the time to try those new AI robotic spouses? Great way to practice safe sex and social distancing at the same time right?? >:)>:)

Registered
Well, first I would have to get a partner......ouch for me
Wouldn't now be the time to try those new AI robotic spouses? Great way to practice safe sex and social distancing at the same time right?? <a href="http://talkaboutmarriage.com/images/TAMarriage_2015/smilies/tango_face_devil.png" border="0" alt="" title="Devil" >:)</a><a href="http://talkaboutmarriage.com/images/TAMarriage_2015/smilies/tango_face_devil.png" border="0" alt="" title="Devil" >:)</a>
Maybe I could trade a 12 packing Charmin for one?

Registered

:laugh::laugh:

Registered
<a href="http://talkaboutmarriage.com/images/TAMarriage_2015/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png" border="0" alt="" title="Laugh" >:)</a><a href="http://talkaboutmarriage.com/images/TAMarriage_2015/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png" border="0" alt="" title="Laugh" >:)</a>
I could always let the jailbird hunker down here! LOL

Registered

If my wife and I actually get any time at home during our isolation event. Then maybe I will look into doing some sexercise. It has interested me and maybe I could convince her to give up some gardening time to try it out.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12

Y'all are killin' me!

Good answers all. Jocularity will win the day!

I was even shopping Amazon for toys to add to toy box. Actually, still am. 馃槑馃憤

Registered

A 12-pack should get you twins.
And a 24-pack from Sam's Club or Costco should get you a trip "around the world!"

Not that anybody in their right mind would ever want to go!

Registered

This will sound boring, but I really haven't gotten all crazy from a sex standpoint during the quarantine. Its really more of the same (not saying this is a bad thing). I guess its hard to explain. I am not really feeling all that kinky these days. I kind of just like being held/kissed and regular old vanilla sex when I am feeling like I feel these days. When this whole thing started my girlfriend and I thought we would have gone through the entire "kink" drawer by now. But we really haven't wanted to. Perhaps because there is so much uncertainty? I really don't have an answer. But its just been movies, long walks and hikes, home cooked meals, and regular plain old sex when the mood suits us. Yeah....I know, I am a disappointment.

Registered

I think the plan is to try out a new kink called extreme social distancing. No eye contact, and a five word per day maximum.

Registered
Discussion Starter #17

All I can picture in my head is that scene from "Full Metal Jacket" and Matthew Modine saying, "2 rolls is all my mom let's me spend"
I was thinkin about the movie Hurt Locker, the quote "spit and rub, spit and rub".

Registered

And a 24-pack from Sam's Club or Costco should get you a trip "around the world!"

Not that anybody in their right mind would ever want to go!
"Around the world" is sometimes slang for a variety of sexual positions done sequentially in one night. At one time doing French, Russian, Italian, German, etc. was slang for different sexual positions and doing "around the world" was doing them all (or many) in the same night.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Around%20the%20World

Some of us who have canceled their travel vacation plans or cruises are in our boredom developing "wanderlust," but I am pretty sure that my wife would never be up for "around the world" then again, I might only be "up" for part of it (pun intended).:surprise:

Registered
Discussion Starter #19

For variations, sometimes I just look around the house for things, locations, and conditions to make use of.

Like in the movie Failure to Launch I believe it was Terry Bradshaw who said "this is my nekkid room".

I've told my DW the whole house is my nekkid room, now that we're empty nesters.

I waited about 20 years to be able to walk through the house naked again if I wanted to.

Mission accomplished daily!!

Registered

If my wife and I actually get any time at home during our isolation event. Then maybe I will look into doing some sexercise. It has interested me and maybe I could convince her to give up some gardening time to try it out.
How about doing it IN the garden????

1 - 20 of 39 Posts