·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts

in these crazy times.....Slim Whitman to the rescue

Reactions: TBT

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
If I knew how to post a couple of YouTube's that I really enjoy hearing every so often, I would. Dang. The curse of the technologically challenged.

Reactions: starrider

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
@Prodigal when you find the song on YouTube there’ll be a ‘share’ button at the bottom of the video. Click it. It’ll say ‘copy link’. Click it. It’ll copy it. Come back here and paste it in the reply box. I’m on my phone, but I guess it works pretty much the same on a computer. ‘Cept Maybe a right click paste. Hope that works for you.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
@Prodigal - just left click the last digit or letter to the far right of the YouTube link you want to post and it will be highlighted. Once that's done, right click and you'll be presented a list of options and select copy. Right click again into the post thread box on TAM and select paste. That's it. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
257 Posts
The Holidays are drawing near. I've been hanging lights on the outside of my house and a big beautiful wreath with lights. I've got a prelit pencil tree this year. My kids are grown and have kids now, so I'm trying to scale it back. I guess I'm just not quite there yet.LOL!

1541 - 1560 of 1608 Posts