Talk About Marriage banner

1501 - 1520 of 1608 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
haha thanks for asking... I'll be lucky if I finish learning the piece by the end of the year.

I posted an updated version of where it's at on the new 'creative' thread. I have learned that part to memory. Now plodding through the next bit. I'll need to decide whether I want to keep it at a faster pace or slow the whole thing down. Still needs fine-tuning with the dynamics, would like the left hand to be less pronounced, and currently when I play the whole piece it seems to be getting faster and louder haha... likely a sign of feeling a bit stressed..! Anyway, it's still fun trying to piece it together. Hoping to practice more in coming weeks.
Haha!!! That's how I play when I'm upset about something too - I have to consciously relax my shoulders and neck so I stop pounding the keys!

I'm so impressed with what you are doing!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Haha!!! That's how I play when I'm upset about something too - I have to consciously relax my shoulders and neck so I stop pounding the keys!

I'm so impressed with what you are doing!!!!!!
My poor husband... this has become the pandemic theme in our home haha. Anyway, if you feel inclined to listen to more versions of the same thing... I’ve been checking out a variety of people playing this. As I said, I feel for Batman! LOL..!

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
I love how ‘bouncy’ thus guy gets playing it... really enjoy his version:

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
And I dig how effortless this seems for her and love her smiling and movements as she plays... complete opposite to me in my slippers trying to get the right notes!

1501 - 1520 of 1608 Posts