Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
43,575 Posts
You are rather obsessed with body parts it seems. Every one of your post is about body parts, mostly feet and boobs.

What makes you want to post about women's body parts?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I don't think women obsess about specific body parts that way...from what I've heard women say over the years, if they feel "jealous", or inadequate, or insecure, it's of a woman who looks (or acts) like the ideal they have stuck in their own heads, or of women that they think the man they care about finds attractive.

Hopefully, as people grow and mature throughout their lives, they are able to let go of such pointless comparing -- body parts are just part of our WHOLE, they aren't worth the energy of feeling "jealous" about them!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are rather obsessed with body parts it seems. Every one of your post is about body parts, mostly feet and boobs.

Îm not obsessed by body parts, thought I love m’y wife breasts and feet. Just though it Will be cute subject...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Îm not obsessed by body parts, thought I love m’y wife breasts and feet. Just though it Will be Nice subject...

·
Administrator
43,575 Posts
Îm not obsessed by body parts, thought I love m’y wife breasts and feet. Just though it Will be Nice subject...
Most of the threads you have started have been about women's body parts, mostly boobs and feet. Can you not see that it's creepy? Surely you have other topics that interest you?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Flat tummies and pale/fine body hair.

I have to shave every day. If I don't there is stubble. My BFF? She has tiny, thin, blonde hairs and her legs are soft for weeks after a shave.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Jeez.

There are millions of sexual chat rooms and message boards and websites out there that you can post about your foot fetish and your wife's chest to your heart's content.

Why on earth would a message board - that clearly states it's designed for marriage and relationship advice - lead you to believe that it would be a good place to continually post about your wife's feet and boobs or to ask women if they're wearing nail polish?

Creep factor: 100%

·
Premium Member
7,478 Posts
Maybe you could post a quiz thread where you ask if your questions are creepy or not. You may not think they are, but it is obvious that many of the women on this site consider it to be creepy, me included. You might want to take that into consideration the next time you post, unless you like coming across as creepy.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Jeez.

There are millions of sexual chat rooms and message boards and websites out there that you can post about your foot fetish and your wife's chest to your heart's content.

Why on earth would a message board - that clearly states it's designed for marriage and relationship advice - lead you to believe that it would be a good place to continually post about your wife's feet and boobs or to ask women if they're wearing nail polish?

Creep factor: 100%
Is there a creep factor, lol? How is it calculated? I’d like to figure out my creep factor score, lol. I’m sure my comments on the ass licking thread put me at high risk for creep factor.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Is there a creep factor, lol? How is it calculated? I’d like to figure out my creep factor score, lol. I’m sure my comments on the ass licking thread put me at high risk for creep factor.
Nah. It does put you at risk for people turning down invitations to dine at your house.:grin2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts