Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes its hard for us to tell our husband or wife what we want or what we are thinking about our sex life or our sexual relationship.

I would love to tell my wife I want to give her a day in a cabin where we I am her boy toy or slave. I am very much the Dominate one in the marriage when it comes to sex. I do most of the reading about sex and bring toys into the picture, I am the kinky one that brings along the ropes and oils and lubs. I give the massages and light the candles.

I would love to be toy. Told what to do and how to do it. Told what I need to do to please her. Treat her like a Queen and do as I am told for the day or weekend. I guess I am having Submissive fantasys which is opposite of what I am in our relationship.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want my husband to TALK about sex with me, he clams up for some reason. I want him to be more open to trying new things but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to go about expressing this to him. I guess in a way I am embarrassed. Its so weird, I can talk about sex with anyone but him. I want to tell him what I want but I just worry he would think I was a freak lol.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I want my husband to TALK about sex with me, he clams up for some reason. I want him to be more open to trying new things but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to go about expressing this to him. I guess in a way I am embarrassed. Its so weird, I can talk about sex with anyone but him. I want to tell him what I want but I just worry he would think I was a freak lol.
Same here, but hubby is the same way :confused: neither of us can talk about it....I know I just have NEVER been able to...with ANYONE...we were both brought up in very "conservative" homes

There is so much I wish we could talk about...if he would, then I MIGHT be able to :scratchhead: but even then I'm not sure...

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
I have told him pretty much everything I want to. Now I just want him to DO it.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
I have a similar problem, but my husband is the one who gets embarrassed. I wish he'd open up! Allow himself to be completely lost in the moment. I have no problem telling him what I want, subtly and directly....to no avail, at times.

I'd really enjoy more oral (without having to ask)...he knows I like this, yet he rarely, if ever, goes down...

Maybe we need one of those sex workshops.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I had a girlfriend in college that would do the prostate thing.. I never asked for it she just did it. It was um... very effective. Almost made me jump out of my skin when she first went for it from surprise - but she persuaded me. She was talented in a creepy kind of way. Creepy as in wow... you have alot of experience with this, dont you...

I would never ask my wife for it since I know she would think it is totally gross... justifiably so. Frankly - if she isnt interested, neither am I. No worries. Typically I get a fair percentage of my jollies watching someone else having fun.. so if she is just 'playing along' I have no interest really.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
We aren't spring chickens anymore!! Sex at almost 40 isn't sex at 18-22. Rip your clothes off passion doesn't stay sustained for 20 years. As much as I love you things slow down it's all part of the life cycle.

Oh wait...........we already had this discussion and agreed while laughing the whole way.

"Yeah....girl Big Daddy don't bring the heat like he used to...might have to call in some back up players"

"your crazy"

etc etc etc all that friendly banter. It truly is one of biggest pet peeves when people say they are physically just as good as they were at 20-25!! You aren't unless you were a big fatty and lost a ton of weight you just aren't.

Physical prowess peaks in the mid 20's for most, so if you're 40+ saying your the best you've ever been NOT!!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
It's been done to death, talked over and dead and buried. You're the one who proclaimed "Never Again" so stop grumbling about what you think 'people should do' or what you resent every time you come home from a glorious man bashing session with your kaffeklatch friends.

Seriously, zip it.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I'd tell her that I love what we have, but I'm also rapidly getting bored with it and that a little bit of 'other stuff' that I have mentioned to you would be nice to get. I'm not old, but I'm not young anymore either, and I'd like to be able to look back on my sex life and say 'yeah, I did that' to most things people consider to be rather bland. I miss the enthusiasm, desire and dedication to our sex life you exhibited at the beginning, and wish that sex would become a priority for you again, not just something I feel is more and more becoming a chore for you, especially anything outside of the norm.

Reactions: bbdad
1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.