Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......that ever happened to you?

I had many.
One that comes to mind happened when I was around 18 yrs old.
Walking up a crowed street around midday, when I looked across and saw three girls looking really hot, walking on the other side of te street.
They were walking in the same direction as me,but just a little behind.
So I began making gestures at them , flirting. They looked at each other and , like girls usually do, began giggling.
So ,this is me, still walking, looking around and blowing kisses at them.
More giggling.
Then, BAM!
I walked smack into a signpost and fell into the drain.
Only then,
I finally understood exactly why they were giggling.........

Looking forward to hearing yours!

·
Premium Member
17,834 Posts
Eighth grade math. Young woman sitting near me always showing cleavage and flirting with me. Teacher asks me to put the math problem on the board.

Had wood. Whole class laughed. :)

·
Registered
16,640 Posts
Officiating a televised high school playoff football game in the Astrodome years ago before about 25,000, where I blew the ball ready for play, back-peddled to take my position deep behind the offensive backfield as Referee, and had my turf cleats hang up in a seam of that God-awful Astroturf.

I immediately started flapping like a bird, trying to maintain my balance, as well as my dignity, but alas, I hit the turf hard, hitting the back of my head on that rock-hard surface. Stunned, I immediately picked myself up off of the ground to hear the cat calls of the loudly cheering crowd.

Well, it got much better as the local TV affiliates played replays of it on their sports reports. One local sportscaster ended his sports highlight reel by saying, "Nice move by the Referee at the Astrodome last night!"

My son gladly taped it for me and bestowed it upon his dear old dad as a gift!

Many years later, I still haven't totally lived that one down!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was young and my school had started a recycling program for certain cans. My parents gave me a GIANT (like huge) rubbish bag full of cans, probably 250 cans, and I happily took them to school to be recycled - I brought so many I'd probably be rewarded!

But then my horrible, nasty, hated-my-mother Headmistress made me come to the front during assembly (the whole school was present) and told us that all my parents' BEER cans could not be recycled, because they were not the right type of can (with a tone that implied she wasn't a beer drinker), and One.By.One. took each can out of the bag I'd brought them in and threw them individually into the trash during her lecture. "And let that be a lesson to all of you".

I just hung my head the whole time. It's a wonder I still like recycling!

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I used to go clubbing, there was a group of us fellers who used to hang out and pick up chicks etc.

Went to this club on a Saturday night and saw this girl whom I knew from school. She always had the hots for me,so I approached and we had quite a few drinks,reminiscing etc.
Started dancing and things went well,she was into me and I knew what was going to happen next.
We left the club and headed to her car,I was drunk and she told me we were going to get something to eat.
Halfway to there , she pulled aside and we started making out.
She was aroused and ready to go, whilst something strange was happening to me.
No matter what she did, hand job , BJ, my member refused to get erect. I started to panic.
I told her that I had a cramp in my legs because of the car seat
[ lol I lied!].
After some time passed, I decided to give up, and asked her to drop me home.
She wanted to come in, I told her no.
Iwas so embarassed.
That night I learned that excessive alcohol and my erection are not friends!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I was young and my school had started a recycling program for certain cans. My parents gave me a GIANT (like huge) rubbish bag full of cans, probably 250 cans, and I happily took them to school to be recycled - I brought so many I'd probably be rewarded!

But then my horrible, nasty, hated-my-mother Headmistress made me come to the front during assembly (the whole school was present) and told us that all my parents' BEER cans could not be recycled, because they were not the right type of can (with a tone that implied she wasn't a beer drinker), and One.By.One. took each can out of the bag I'd brought them in and threw them individually into the trash during her lecture. "And let that be a lesson to all of you".

Should have said to her: "Look, cow-just because you're pissed that the beer cans are empty..."

Reactions: Jane_Doe

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Took our daughter to see the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular a few years ago. On the way to our seats, I told them to wait, I wanted to wash my hands. Exiting the bathroom, I saw everyone looking at me funny. I looked at my W, and she just embarrassingly pointed to the door.

It said "LADIES".

Aw, sh*t!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Oh God that reminds me of another one. At work a few months ago, I walked into a ladies room on my break and a customer was just coming out, and she pointed to the sign and said meekly, 'excuse me, this is the ladies'. Then I turned around and she realised I WAS a lady and we were both really embarrassed.

·
Banned
0 Posts

That headmistress is one sad person.
I hope she's dead, right now.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Food poisoning and montreal metro dont mix. I still feel terrible for that 90 something year old lady who went in after me.. public squirts tend to make everything else potentially embarrassing less so... :eek:

Reactions: Jane_Doe

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
You mean other than being used on general rounds for training in the insertion and maintenance of a Foley catheter for a squad of tiny Asian female nurses? Or did you mean the time I was drugged up and muttered 'you're giving me an erection...'

·
Registered
9,870 Posts
Ok,here goes.My buddies took me to a strip club for my bachlor party,I was smashed.
I was sitting in a bar stool watching the girls on stage,I was tilting the stool back on its rear legs when I fell over.
I was on my hands and knees trying to get up when I puked all over the floor.That worked,I got up,wiped my mouth,told everyone seeya later and staggered out the door.
Jerks still bring it up and laugh.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
310 Posts
no way would I ever share my most embarrassing moment

no way on earth

Only one other person on the planet knows about it and if they ever revealed it I would hunt them down like a dog

Ditto

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.