Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In my town, there is a well known case of a well-known married (female) politician having an affair with a TJMax manager… they had it all planned so well that the affair went unnoticed for 7-8 years.

She would drive up to the place incognito during the man’s lunch hour, walk in, grab an article of clothing and head for a particular fitting room that was fitted with a backdoor into the manager’s office. They would then exit the building through the back, unnoticed, and walk into a motel that was located right next door. Once things got taken care of, she would then go back into the building and exit the store through the front door via the backdoor.

Eventually her husband started smelling something was going on, so he put her iPhone on Find Me mode and she found out immediately, so the manager put her iPhone in a bag and asked an employee to walk around with the bag while the employee stocked the shelves.

I remember when the local newspaper came out with the story… needless to say we were all dumbfounded with the lengths these people would go to to get it on.

She did herself in too: one day she came through the backdoor and found herself looking dead in the eye with one of her husband’s friends.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
A work friend of mine talked about his friend who would tell his Wife that he was going fishing and then bought fish on the way back from his affair. I'll have to touch base with the old friend some time to see how that worked out.

There was a widow lady two door down from me when I was a kid, a married man would visit her regularly, I have no idea what he told his wife perhaps it was golf. When his wife died he married her than she died and he got the house. Not sure when he died. It had gone on for decades however.

Many of the affairs I saw were work affairs going on for years if not decades, with teenage antics like meeting at the water fountain, and post it love notes, long lunchtime walks.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
some years ago there was a few on line service operators that offered service to rich cheaters,
How they worked was John was married to Mary but was in an affair with Molly and wanted to have a few days away with Molly ,
John would contact the service book 3 days through them in a hotel in New York ,
they would get information from John about his job send a printed invite to his address to attend a sales reunion in NEW YORK with the cost of the stay all bills go through the service companies and they take their cut for the cover story service,
there was an interview of someone on radio a few years back and they had a thriving business

The cheater often can wright off the expense against their tax ,

• Wow
Reactions: Kaneda and jlg07

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I've read infidelity boards for years. That's why nothing shocks me anymore. Nothing.

I read about a poor pregnant woman whose child was born with disabilities thanks to her lying husband bringing home an STD that showed no apparent symptoms to her, but had a devastating effect on the fetus in its later stages. One of the funniest I'd read was a woman who had caught her husband cheating and he swore the affair was over and would sit on the couch with her at night playing "Angry Birds" on his phone, but he was actually using the chat function within the Angry Birds game to talk to his OW. Anytime she saw his phone, she saw the game so he got away with it for quite a while.

I've read about men renting storage units and putting little beds in them instead of having to spring for a hotel room each time they wanted to meet up with their side-pieces, I've read stories where wives have had video proof of their husbands having sex with another woman and the guy STILL denied it was him, and hell, there was the story of a poster right here on TAM a few years ago whose lying husband had her so brainwashed into believing that his 'business' was so confidential that he had to keep his phone locked 24/7 and he had to take calls in other rooms and sometimes sit out in his car on the phone and blah blah blah. We all saw through that one and told her it was a load of malarkey and she eventually found out we were all right (of course we were!)

As I said nothing shocks me anymore - cheaters are so damned predictable.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
I remember reading a story after 9/11 -- the husband worked in one of the twin towers.
He took that morning to go to his side piece. When the attack happened, his frantic wife tried to get him a number of times. She finally got through and when she asked if he was ok and where he was, he told her he was at the office like normal. Except there WAS no office anymore.....
SO, his side piece maybe saved his life, but ruined the marriage.

·
Registered
458 Posts
My uncle and a few other older friends of his (aged 50-60's) rented a modestly priced apartment in a seedier side of a major northeast city and made it their permanent "side chick" place. I believe 4-5 men split the expenses.

The apartment was a fully furnished one or two bedroom unit with parking and an entrance from the parking lot that was somewhat hidden between other apartment buildings. My uncle had a job delivering machine parts to customers within a 200 mile radius, so he was never in one place, hence had a lot of opportunities to make the apartment work for him.

I lived with him and his family while starting a new job in that city until I got settled. I only found out because I told him a woman I was seeing in my hometown was visiting me. After telling him, he automatically assumed I'd want some "private time" and told me about his apartment.

·
Registered
942 Posts
there was the story of a poster right here on TAM a few years ago whose lying husband had her so brainwashed into believing that his 'business' was so confidential that he had to keep his phone locked 24/7 and he had to take calls in other rooms and sometimes sit out in his car on the phone and blah blah blah. We all saw through that one and told her it was a load of malarkey and she eventually found out we were all right (of course we were!)
Slight thread jack: But has TAM ever been wrong? I mean, has there ever been an instance when all of TAM was saying “They’re cheating” and it turns out to be some other case? I can’t think of one.

And I have to say, I’m with you. Nothing surprises me anymore. There was the time I was working in a school in California and the resource teacher (who was married) was having an affair with a second grade teacher (who was also married). But she was married to a cop. The cop found out and came on campus and punched the resource teacher out. The resource teacher then spent the next two weeks wearing sun glasses.

At the time I wasn’t even 30. I was shocked that such a thing could happen in a school. Now I know better.

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Slight thread jack: But has TAM ever been wrong? I mean, has there ever been an instance when all of TAM was saying “They’re cheating” and it turns out to be some other case? I can’t think of one.

And I have to say, I’m with you. Nothing surprises me anymore. There was the time I was working in a school in California and the resource teacher (who was married) was having an affair with a second grade teacher (who was also married). But she was married to a cop. The cop found out and came on campus and punched the resource teacher out. The resource teacher then spent the next two weeks wearing sun glasses.

At the time I wasn’t even 30. I was shocked that such a thing could happen in a school. Now I know better.
How did the cop find out?

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I actually have no idea.
The reason I ask is because schools are notorious adultery hubs and teachers/administrative staff even back each other up to the point that principals have to stop them from acting like teenagers.

I attended a wedding years ago where the two people getting married were teachers... the whole thing lasted about 2 years. The dude got the girl pregnant, she became a SAHM and he went buck wild at the school: had 2 affairs, one of them physical and the other emotional. Eventually, as with all cheaters, he let his guard down and was seen by a janitor at a nearby parking lot making out and getting ready to swing it. From what I've heard, he knew he was being monitored, so he had a system in place where he and the other person(s) would see each other 10-15 minutes at a time. That's all it took, 10-15 minutes, so for those that think their spouse cannot be having an affair... 10-15 minutes is all it takes.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
In our area, had a grade school principal(female) had affair. Her hubby divorced her. Had 2 kids, one in HS other in GS.

Same school, a female teacher was caught with a Sr. boy in locker room. Her hubby was BB coach and it was one of his players. I think they were divorced. He could not leave, so he had to continue coaching the boy that slept with his wife. I would have benched him breech of conduct that the kids sign to play.

Another instance same situation, female teacher with HS senior boy. Hubby found out was pissed and left work, they locked down the school thinking the hubby was coming for the student. Which they hired to work with their son on his basket ball. The kid of the couple had to go to school with this kid, everyone knowing that the kid screwed this boys mom.

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
In our area, had a grade school principal(female) had affair. Her hubby divorced her. Had 2 kids, one in HS other in GS.

Same school, a female teacher was caught with a Sr. boy in locker room. Her hubby was BB coach and it was one of his players. I think they were divorced. He could not leave, so he had to continue coaching the boy that slept with his wife. I would have benched him breech of conduct that the kids sign to play.

Another instance same situation, female teacher with HS senior boy. Hubby found out was pissed and left work, they locked down the school thinking the hubby was coming for the student. Which they hired to work with their son on his basket ball. The kid of the couple had to go to school with this kid, everyone knowing that the kid screwed this boys mom.
Wow.

Everyone has to realize a HS senior or HS boy even will go along with most any female teacher wanting to have sex.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

Yes, I wish I could remember his name. TAM missed it completely. I remember she even passed a lie detector test at the end of it all.
Tons of circumstantial evidence but no smoking gun.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Wow.

Everyone has to realize a HS senior or HS boy even will go along with most any female teacher wanting to have sex.
I used to sit next to a hot Sr girl in HS History that had very nice full C cups, she would wear a some what see through top w/o a bra. She was like Van Halen, "Hot for Teacher" . He was younger guy and was the basket ball couch also. Pretty sure he was hitting that.

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
I used to sit next to a hot Sr girl in HS History that had very nice full C cups, she would wear a some what see through top w/o a bra. She was like Van Halen, "Hot for Teacher" . He was younger guy and was the basket ball couch also. Pretty sure he was hitting that.
It does happen, right or wrong. Conversely yes it's a double standard that HS older boys hit on by a female teacher is less an issue but I'm ok with that.

·
Premium Member
7,511 Posts
It does happen, right or wrong. Conversely yes it's a double standard that HS older boys hit on by a female teacher is less an issue but I'm ok with that.
To be honest, I didn't realize how serious it was (and how wrong I was) when a female teacher hit on a male student until I had my own son. I was in the "hot for teacher" camp until I realized it could happen to my son. It's not ok, and frankly, she'd be safer with the cops than out where I could get to her. I feel terrible for not having taken it more seriously before.

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
To be honest, I didn't realize how serious it was (and how wrong I was) when a female teacher hit on a male student until I had my own son. I was in the "hot for teacher" camp until I realized it could happen to my son. It's not ok, and frankly, she'd be safer with the cops than out where I could get to her. I feel terrible for not having taken it more seriously before.
I'm not going to disagree there either.

It happened in my HS, years ago, HS boy, female teacher, but seemed so inconsequential then. Maybe it's different today.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts