Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ex fling added me on Snapchat at 7am in the morning sent me a text, I replied back 5 hours later and he opened it but didn’t reply? Why did he text me to begin with? This is his third time adding me prior to being blocked and removed. The reason why I added him on Snapchat was because I wanted to see what he wanted and why he kept trying to get in contact with me. Little back story We went on one date which didn’t end well, prior to the date we were talking everyday for months which built up false intimacy on both sides. The date was several months ago I left it alone and we both stop contact. I’ll post a snap story and 30 seconds within me posting it he looks at it.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
It's part of living in a virtual fantasy world. Months of daily electronic chatter is called a relationship these days. Since there is no chance of a physical relationship the guy is just going to keep following you and living in his fantasy world where you might become his girlfriend.

If you're concerned don't play along, block him on all platforms.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
A woman like you shouldn’t have time for head games from a boy. Block him on everything including your mind. He had a chance to ride but chose to walk. There are a ton of men who want a chance to ride, don’t let this guy stop you from noticing what’s out there.

To make yourself feel better, go get your but into the gym or at least jogging/biking.
If your social circle is thin of single guys, join an activity that get you active and mingling. Meeting a guy in real life is far better than OLD.

·
Premium Member
12,087 Posts
Ex fling added me on Snapchat at 7am in the morning sent me a text, I replied back 5 hours later and he opened it but didn’t reply? Why did he text me to begin with? This is his third time adding me prior to being blocked and removed. The reason why I added him on Snapchat was because I wanted to see what he wanted and why he kept trying to get in contact with me. Little back story We went on one date which didn’t end well, prior to the date we were talking everyday for months which built up false intimacy on both sides. The date was several months ago I left it alone and we both stop contact. I’ll post a snap story and 30 seconds within me posting it he looks at it.
So he can tell himself you still want him, probably. And having too much idle time. This is why you should just block some people instead of wonder what they're up to.

I get that about the false intimacy. It's a very common byproduct of internet dating.

·
Registered
17,888 Posts
A woman like you shouldn’t have time for head games from a boy. Block him on everything including your mind. He had a chance to ride but chose to walk. There are a ton of men who want a chance to ride, don’t let this guy stop you from noticing what’s out there.

To make yourself feel better, go get your but into the gym or at least jogging/biking.
If your social circle is thin of single guys, join an activity that get you active and mingling. Meeting a guy in real life is far better than OLD.
It wasn't better for me👍😅

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
My guess (no one knows for sure) would be to see if you respond or if he can keep you on a list of others to reach out to when he’s interested for when he’s bored. Just block him - stop letting him live rent free in your mind.😌

1 - 14 of 14 Posts