Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know what happened to the institute of marriage. How many times can I come on here and read about one spouse or the other putting friends and other people, even of the opposite sex, before their spouses and then throwing a fit when their spouse brings it up that they are unhappy about what is going on? What is wrong with people? Don't these spouses see what they are doing? How can they put other people before someone who is supposed to mean more than anyone else in the world to them?

I'm just tired of hearing it. So let's come up with a rule list to follow. I'll start it off...

1. It's not okay for you to go hang out with a member of the opposite sex and have drinks with them if your spouse does not know about it, or does not approve of it. If it is messing things up in your marriage, then for God's sake give it up!

2. Learn what a freaking emotional affair (EA) is, okay? Then just don't do it!

·
Registered
13,979 Posts
Or at least wake up angry, which brings me to

9. make up sex good, but you need to make up, rug sweep sex not so good if you don't recognize it for what it is.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Let your spouse know you're thinking about them during the day. Send them a sweet (or sexy) text message, buy their favorite treat while you're at the store, offer to bring them lunch, bring them a small surprise when you're out of town. Any little thing to let them know they were on your mind even when they weren't with you.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
speak positive about your partner...always discussing them in a negative light makes that negativity grow.

don't let others badmouth your partner especially not members of your opposite sex.

you have no business chatting with dudes/ladies on fb! step away from the fb if you don't know how to properly conduct yourself.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
give unique compliments.stay away from the ordinary ones because they can be taken as routine or forced

write a love letter every now and then for no reason.not a love email.not a love fax.not a love text. A LOVE LETTER..not printed from the computer.Write it yourself.

sleep naked together as often as you can and NEVER sleep naked with someone else:D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let your spouse know you're thinking about them during the day. Send them a sweet (or sexy) text message, buy their favorite treat while you're at the store, offer to bring them lunch, bring them a small surprise when you're out of town. Any little thing to let them know they were on your mind even when they weren't with you.
What goes hand in hand with this is to not blow off texts like this either. Like when I send my husband loving cutesy texts and I get no response back or the hated "K".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.