Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a convo my husband had with a friend of his on facebook; a guy friend. I logged into his FB, not that often but sometimes. I should mention that hubby is living out-of-state and I am living in our old home state. Hubby lost his job and housing 7 months ago. The housing was through his job. That area is in an oil boom area with a housing shortage so there was nowhere for me to go to with our son. My husband moved into our camper, got a different job, and my son and I are supposed go back when he finds housing, but he can't find housing.

Friend: "ha over the summer i ran into and hung out with (insert mutual friend's name here) crazy ex... not knowing until later of course. and man was she a nutcase. That type of **** is exactly why i cant stay here i hate that i know everyone lol. **** this bartender at jukes i ****ed ended up being one of my best friends cousins ha ha"

Husband: Out here its worse

Friend: yeah but they would be all new for a while and that makes sense though cuz its so small

Husband: The chich you **** will tell you her mother was her father

And another part of the convo.....

Friend: so crazy
but what is there to do there? lol

Husband: Drink beer, fish and work
There are two titty bars like one block from my home train terminal

Background story:
I have a insecurity with him because last year I caught him texting a old friend (female, obviously). He was saying he wanted to **** her and she was sending provocative photos of herself. I confronted him and he said he didn't know her and she just started texting her out of the blue. Later I see her on his friend's list and confront him again. I ask him why he didn't tell me she was an old friend the first time, and he said because I knew you would get more upset. He said I kept bringing the subject up, and I immediately reminded him the only time this was brought up was when I originally found out and now because I just know found out he is friends with this girl. He was defensive the second time I confronted him which caught me off guard and hurt me more, but he promised it was done, over, and would never happen again. A month later he was texting a different mutual female friend and randomly asked what she was wearing. She just said lol, and changed the subject. Doing this 1 month after the **** with the other girl hurt me badly.

This is what I said to him....

"I know you've cheated. You need to tell me everything. Before you think about lying, keep in mind you don't know what, or how much, I know."

He denied he was cheating. I don't know what to do. I am so hurt, mad, frustrated, confused, betrayed. Where do I go from here? What do you get from that convo between his friend and him? What do I do now?

·
Registered
30 Posts
The talk about titty bars might be just him trying to sound like a lad, but given the background story you shared, I'd say you have reason to be concerned. Do some digging, but it doesn't look good :(
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.