Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I consider myself, for the most part, a pretty conservative person when it comes to sex and what I'm into. I'm not into anal, bondage, rough stuff, etc. That's just never really peaked my interest.

That said, even though I consider myself fairly conservative, I do have some desires and a lot of them haven't happened, at least not yet.

For me, I have a lengthy wants list, but nothing that I consider 'odd' or really 'out there.' Things I'd want to try (that I've never done before) are:

-Get a morning BJ
-BJs in some different positions (standing, sitting in a chair)
- Role play
- Lingerie (tried this a little bit, but want to try a full dress up type thing such as a naughty nurse outfit or something like that)
- Just high heels on in bed
- Be met at door in nothing but (boots, stockings, jersey, etc.)
- Sex in different places in the house (every room eventually, not counting kids rooms of course)
- Body paint
- Sex on the hood of a car
- Pulling over on a road trip and having a quickie
- Sex in my office

Is any of that really risque or weird to anyone? It likely won't impact my desire for any of those ideas, I just don't think they are all that risky or weird and I'm curious if anyone else thinks they are. Based on some of the things I read on here, they don't seem to be. Right now, that seems to be my sexual 'bucket list' so to speak.

Is there anything else people have done that they also don't think is risky, weird, odd, etc. that they'd like to suggest? I'm interested in ideas and wanting to broaden my sex life in a positive way, without being completely freaky about it.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I'm curious about the body paint thing... how is that sexual? Sorry I just haven't heard of it before. The sex on the hood of a car sounds a bit risky but fun. Everything else seems pretty normal.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I'm curious about the body paint thing... how is that sexual? Sorry I just haven't heard of it before. The sex on the hood of a car sounds a bit risky but fun. Everything else seems pretty normal.
Posted via Mobile Device
you paint come over here and bang real big on you a$$ and then you bend over for your man to see:)

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Posted via Mobile Device
It's a chocolate body paint, that you can lick off each other. I'll leave it up your imagination where most of the licking would be done ;) And yes, using it to write a message such as chillymorn suggested would be a great idea.

Yes, I agree this is all a normal part of a satisfying sex life. I would add sex in the shower, hot tub, and outdoors. The naughty element is important!
Yes, sex in the shower is something I'd like to add, as is sex in the outdoors. Not sure I'd get the outdoors one though since she has a really bad anxiety thing relating to bugs.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
you paint come over here and bang real big on you a$$ and then you bend over for your man to see:)
Lmao... your a nut!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Sounds neat kings :p
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
16,640 Posts
Or on the beach. There is a reason that scene in From Here to Eternity is so well-known for its sexual heat!
Just remember to pack a blanket! That sand can be a real "bear!"

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Or on the beach. There is a reason that scene in From Here to Eternity is so well-known for its sexual heat!
Yes, this as well. I forgot to add that one to the list. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Its all normal.

The ABnormal part comes in when these things become requirements.

Nothing wierd there though. Nothing at all.

Of course 'role play' has a pretty wide margin for error. ;)

tip: if you give her a wish list - dont start the 'top 2' with BJs. Mix it up a bit, ya know? I guarantee she knows what you would like in that area anyway.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Role play for me wouldn't be to far out there. Something along the lines of us still being each other (not different people), just changing who we are a bit.

For example, pretending it's the first time we're meeting each other and I'm a (for example) a firefighter and she's a waitress, something like that. But no way am I into being someone else or pretending she's not who she is. I want to be with her, not some person in my head that just looks like her.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I consider myself, for the most part, a pretty conservative person when it comes to sex and what I'm into. I'm not into anal, bondage, rough stuff, etc. That's just never really peaked my interest.

That said, even though I consider myself fairly conservative, I do have some desires and a lot of them haven't happened, at least not yet.

For me, I have a lengthy wants list, but nothing that I consider 'odd' or really 'out there.' Things I'd want to try (that I've never done before) are:

-Get a morning BJ
- Role play
- Lingerie (tried this a little bit, but want to try a full dress up type thing such as a naughty nurse outfit or something like that)
- Sex in different places in the house (every room eventually, not counting kids rooms of course)
- Body paint
- Sex in my office

Is any of that really risque or weird to anyone? It likely won't impact my desire for any of those ideas, I just don't think they are all that risky or weird and I'm curious if anyone else thinks they are. Based on some of the things I read on here, they don't seem to be. Right now, that seems to be my sexual 'bucket list' so to speak.

Is there anything else people have done that they also don't think is risky, weird, odd, etc. that they'd like to suggest? I'm interested in ideas and wanting to broaden my sex life in a positive way, without being completely freaky about it.
Sex on the hood of a car could be in the garage!! Just so you don't get into trouble

·
Registered
157 Posts

-Get a morning BJ
- Role play
- Body paint
- Sex in my office

Is any of that really risque or weird to anyone?
With the caveat that do not understand 'lists' like this...

Nothing you've suggested seems too risque or weird. My W has done everything on this list, some of them more than once - and not with me - but before we ever met.

Try not dump the entire list on your spouse all at once, unless they ask... and make sure they have a similar mindset when it comes to sex for sport.

=)

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, how about just surprising her and awakening her in the morning to a nice, long, uninterrupted session of oral; or vice-versa?
Not an option. She dislikes recieving oral and I've given up on getting anything (oral or otherwise) in the morning. Just isn't an option.

What is this "normal" you speak of?

:scratchhead:
haha. I think you know what I mean jaquen. I'm just checking people's opinions. I think it's all pretty bland to average stuff really, but maybe I'm seeing things differently.

Sex on the hood of a car could be in the garage!! Just so you don't get into trouble
Don't have a garage...which is ok by me!

With the caveat that do not understand 'lists' like this...

Nothing you've suggested seems too risque or weird. My W has done everything on this list, some of them more than once - and not with me - but before we ever met.

Try not dump the entire list on your spouse all at once, unless they ask... and make sure they have a similar mindset when it comes to sex for sport.

=)
I'm not dumping any list on her. Maybe down the road we might discuss exchanging lists. Right now, I just wanted to put down in a list for myself the stuff I'd like. Organize my thoughts so to speak. A lot of these I've mentioned to my SO, so she knows anyways.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.