Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really curious about this question because women need us men in order to have a baby however dont they resent the fact that men on average are taller and physically stronger and for almost all of human history and still today hold most of the powerful positions in society.

·
Registered
19,108 Posts
I'm really curious about this question because women need us men in order to have a baby however dont they resent the fact that men on average are taller and physically stronger and for almost all of human history and still today hold most of the powerful positions in society.
You really like to stir the pot, don’t you?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
This is just silly. Giggles.

Especially the taller part. I don't know any women who give a rat's ass that men are taller than women on average.

And haaa men "need" womae way more to have a baby than woman need men. Woman actually just need a sperm donor and you can buy that--- kind of like clothes shopping. Men can't readily find a woman to just grow a baby for them. Ha!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
On the off chance this is a serious question, I’ll answer for myself. Keep in mind not all women think the same way as we are all individuals.

I like men. I like that they are different than women and I appreciate those differences. I love that my boyfriend thinks about things differently than I do sometimes. I like that he is stronger than me. It’s great to have him around when I can't open a jar!!! He appreciates me for my differences as well. I am not on any way jealous of men because I know I am strong too in other ways. Together men and women make up the world.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Ok I’ll bite this bait...

Today, no one really needs anyone. I can get sperm easily, much easier than a man getting an egg and an uterus.

Yes men are physically superior to women. I have no resentment towards men at all about their bodies. I love a tall big man. As a women I like to feel like a women when I’m with a man. Yes I see certain men as threats, after all this society blames a rape victim for wearing a skirt and going to the bar. Physically men can be threatening, but I don’t put myself in those situations.
It’s 2020. Size has nothing to do with anything. We live in a cerebral society, not in the Amazon.

Men had always had the advantage. Now that the playing fields are equal, women are coming more and more into power.

I love me a nice strong man, that’s smart and has great character. There are some really lousy men out there, there are some really lousy women are there too. I hate anyone who manipulated and takes advantage of others. Both genders do this.

·
Administrator
43,575 Posts
Why do you think that women feel this way?

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
This is just silly. Giggles.

Especially the taller part. I don't know any women who give a rat's ass that men are taller than women on average.

And haaa men "need" womae way more to have a baby than woman need men. Woman actually just need a sperm donor and you can buy that--- kind of like clothes shopping. Men can't readily find a woman to just grow a baby for them. Ha!
Yeah, tall women are happy to date Mick Jagger and Rod Stewart.

·
Premium Member
11,980 Posts
'Most' women need men to give them purpose.
They have a lock, men have the key.

Some want, some need men to love on.

Women like men because they can give them the 'business', without fear.

They say opposites attract. I find this notion incongruent with the facts.
We are more alike than different.

Our hormones seem to define our differences.
Yet, those hormones wax and wane throughout our lives.

Most women want and love a companion.
And most want sexual intimacy.
A lady friend is 'normally' found lacking in this regard.

Men fulfill this role, if imperfectly.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts