Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,617 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I really like to indulge in some loving on weekend mornings...we don't have to jump up and rush off anywhere and our 'lazy teens are still :sleeping:.

We usually get to go a couple of rounds, get all sweaty and oiled up then shower together... feels like grownup 'playtime'.

We like to top it off with a yummy breakfast.... bliss!

Although I'm not picky...I'll take sex any day of the week :D

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
We can have sex any night of the week, however because of our schedules the days that we most desire sex would be Friday and Saturday. We are both off these days and tend to spend the day together which makes us both more horny for each other than other days.

Reactions: Caribbean Man

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Not really for me anytime anywhere is good for me!

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Just had athought...Is there a day of the week that Men or woman need/want sex most?
I try to limit it to days that end in a y.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
We can have sex any night of the week, however because of our schedules the days that we most desire sex would be Friday and Saturday. We are both off these days and tend to spend the day together which makes us both more horny for each other than other days.
Same here with us.
Friday , Saturday and Sunday is a MUST!
Much more relaxed .

·
Registered
663 Posts
Friday always seems like the best night for my wife and I after a long week of work and early wake-ups for school. We can usually have a few drinks, too, because the next day is not as structured schedule-wise.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Tomarrow.

I used to have lunch at a local bar that had a sign by the cash register that read Free beer tomarrow.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
While virtually any day is the day, I guess there's a little more desire when kids aren't around, or in the morning on weekends.

Both of which usually go nowhere anyways (especially in the mornings).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.