Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I write to you because I do not know how to behave in the situation where I am, I can not talk to any known person, because I would certainly judge myself, and so much I would have. It's about my husband who, in fact, is very weird. Always puts me in the position of going beyond my limits - he says - but I'm beginning to think that he is actually using me to make abnormal lusts. There has always been a great attraction between us, so it has not been difficult for me to get any sexual fantasy she wanted. I made love in all positions, with all sorts of toys, costumes, BDSM and sado-maso ... as in the movies. Maybe I liked a bit too, what to say. More recently, I went to a swing club - it's a lot called "club," more than a double encounter. I did not like the idea, but I went for his sake. The man in that couple sought me afterwards, asking me to meet separately. I do not know why I went, I think from curiosity, and perhaps from the failure that I was in. She was with another woman, and she wanted to make love in three. My husband does not know, and I really do not care what he would say if he found out. I feel like I have entered a dirty game in which I do not feel myself and I do not know how to get out of it. This man threatens me to tell all my husband and colleagues if I do not meet him again. I'm afraid not to lose my job, not to marry ... I do not even know what to say. I'm tired of all this, please, if you can, tell me what to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.