Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather is starting to get nicer outside, grass is starting to grow green again, trees are starting to get buds on them. Well atleast were I live they are LOL. Just wondering what are some changes people see themselves making this year to change there relationship around or make it better?

Myself, I will be moving to TN in a couple of months. Me and my fianc'e will be starting a new chapter in our lifes. How about you?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
We will be camping more, we just bought a new travel trailer last year.

It is such a nice day out today. We are all outside playing and flying kites. the hubby is washing the cars lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
We have been doing a lot of self improvement/motivation lately....kind of like spring cleaning for the mind! LOL.....on our goals is to improve our relationship (stop arguing mainly) put more energy into our small business that we own (we've been doing status quo for a few years and feel energized to improve it and all the employees etc). Also, we are working on our personal budget & finances and of course raising our kids!!!!

We moved to TN five years ago and absolutely love the area we've settled in!

·
Registered
270 Posts
SOFTBALL!!!!!!!!!! Husband's team is like a second family... can't wait to hang out with all of them on a regular basis again. And daughter plays as well. I'm a softball mom!! =)

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
SOFTBALL!!!!!!!!!! Husband's team is like a second family... can't wait to hang out with all of them on a regular basis again. And daughter plays as well. I'm a softball mom!! =)
softball sounds like fun! too bad i dont have any hand/eye coordination!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG that reminds me of a story from my youth. I was playing on a little league teams and I was realy bad. I mean absolutly no eye hand coordination at all. So any way last game of the season. I have not been on base the whole summer because I could not hit the ball. The pitch comes in and smack. Finaly I hit one. I get to first base and stop. Thats when I relize. I had swung and hit the ball with my left wrist. Yep made it to base but broke my wrist doing it. LOL. I didn't care though, finaly to be on base.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yep, spending more time outside, having picnics as a family and of course we love to camp. Oh hurry up and come spring. I am so tired of the cold weather.

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's funny IMMORTALONE... when did you notice that you had broken your wrist instead of using the bat?? I know adrenaline can make you not notice those things until sometimes hours after they happen. =)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actualy I noticed it when the coach and my Mom ran over to first base were I was. They heard the bone break and seen what happend. At the time it did not matter to me. The only thing that mattered was I got on base LOL. Ended up having another kid take my place while my mom rushed me to the local hospital for a cast. Was the best broken bone I ever had.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Actualy I noticed it when the coach and my Mom ran over to first base were I was. They heard the bone break and seen what happend. At the time it did not matter to me. The only thing that mattered was I got on base LOL. Ended up having another kid take my place while my mom rushed me to the local hospital for a cast. Was the best broken bone I ever had.
great story, thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
plans... hmmm.. Long weekend coming up, me and hubby are both off work at the same time for a change (He works shifts) We are planning to do nothing!

Get lots of nice things to eat and drink, a pile of DVDs, and we are going to cuddle up in our big bed and watch them all, in between fooling around a bit ;)

Heaven...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.