Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that I'll start a thread about fragrances.
Ladies always ask me "what are you wearing?" with reference to my cologne.

So my question is;
What's in your Cologne / Perfume stash?
What are your all time favorite fragrances?

I am a shoe and cologne freak.
I'll just post a few of my favorites that I have.

Kokorico - Jean Paul Gaultier
Polo Double Black - Ralph Lauren
Burberry Sport - Burberry of London
The One - Dolce & Gabbana
Issey Miyaki Black - Issey Miyaki
Platinum Égoïste - Chanel

These are just a few that I have in my stash. By no means all, but just those that come to mind.

What's in yours?
Ladies ,I would like to hear from you too!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I have fallen for lady gaga. I wear Katy perry and this other one called "sugar" to bed, and during the day, viktor spice bomb for men.

Also Armani sport code. Coco channel "coco". Once in a while baby soft.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
I never wear perfume. I do use hair products that have a scent, and I use a night time hand lotion that smells yummy, but I'm a pretty natural smelling girl :) I also use coconut oil a lot and have been told I smell like that sometimes :)

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
I only have a few that I have ever really liked. Nothing too expensive. I am happy even with the Axe scents (some of them lol)
My own have been:

Lahana from Avon
Belara from Mary Kay
Axe Dark Temptation (Yes, I like wearing men's scents sometimes. :p)

On men I have liked:
Stetson Sierra (and have worn this myself too!)
Drakkar Noir
Axe (most scents)
Gravity
Jovan NRG (THIS one is the one hubby wears when he wants to "torture" me. ;) )
Cool Water
Eternity

See? Mostly "cheap" lol

·
Super Moderator
8,121 Posts
Bvlgari Blu Notte

Bvlgari Aqva

Chanel Allure

YSL La Nuit Del'Homme

Royal Copenhagen Musk

Mostly the Bulgari

Shower with Old Spice Swagger, and use the same deoderant

PandaKiss mentioned Babysoft. For reasons I can't possibly explain, since the time I was 15 til today at age 47 ... that stuff drives me absolutely off my rocker. I have never, ever, responded to a scent the way I do to that one. My very first girlfriend used to wear it.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Well... being the frugal tree hugging hippy that I am I make my own :D

Out of essential oils and sweet almond or jojoba oil. I make my 'perfume' and then match it up with a body oil. My favorites are geranium for daily use. Lavender when I'm stressed/crabby. Patchouli for when I want some loving. Sweet orange when I need a lift.

I'm the best smelling frugal tree hugging hippy for miles and miles!

So is hubby...I make him male versions and he smells edible ;)

There's a lot of nasty sh!t in most perfumes/aftershaves ya know!

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
I have three I keep in the fridge so they'll last.

Big bottle of D & G light blue - absolutely hate it! It's makes me smell like a flaming gay man out cruising in the spring time, but with a hint of ocean breeze. I only wear the stuff when I want to smell fresh but don't care.

Lacoste essential in the green box - I love it! It makes me smell like how I picture I should. Even had a pimp compliment me on it.

Euphoria for men by CK - Love this one too! I wear it at night and it just smells like money. Like I should be in a prep school and drive a nice car.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
My fragrance is called... soap.
Though my wife is trying to get me to wear Kade (spelling?) from L'Occitane (spelling).

·
Registered
968 Posts
I don't wear perfume a lot but I do have my fav's I like PINK by victorias secret, Angel, and scent of action by steven sega...l yes he did have his own line of cologne I mean when I think of cologne :rolleyes: I want my guy to smell JUST like steven segal!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I forgot about Oscar da la renta. I loved it as much as my husband does. I buy baby love because it's 6.50 for 2 bottles at Walmart. I go through perfume like crazy.

I found recently I can't wear many women's scents. If it smells like food I can smell fine. Like Katy Perry hers smells like cotton candy.

It's almost a grown version of baby love. I get body sprays from bath and body works. Like vanilla or other food. I got a sample of Burberry and just loved it. It was a nice size sample, I didn't get any more since I used it all up.

I used to live in red door.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
I forgot about Oscar da la renta. I loved it as much as my husband does. I buy baby love because it's 6.50 for 2 bottles at Walmart. I go through perfume like crazy.

I found recently I can't wear many women's scents. If it smells like food I can smell fine. Like Katy Perry hers smells like cotton candy.

It's almost a grown version of baby love. I get body sprays from bath and body works. Like vanilla or other food. I got a sample of Burberry and just loved it. It was a nice size sample, I didn't get any more since I used it all up.

I used to live in red door.
See you're the type of woman I can't stand.

You smell like fresh baked good and candies and that drives me crazy, but your scent makes promises you can't deliver.

It's like a hunting lure for men. We approach with a mouth watering for a cupcake an get shot down with rejection because you thought we were after sex.

It's a dirty rotten trick.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
See you're the type of woman I can't stand.

You smell like fresh baked good and candies and that drives me crazy, but your scent makes promises you can't deliver.

It's like a hunting lure for men. We approach with a mouth watering for a cupcake an get shot down with rejection because you thought we were after sex.

It's a dirty rotten trick.

That's hilarious. Disturbing story. Years ago bath and body works had a line of soap and lotion. It was all food. Creme brûlée and cake batter and such.

It was nice sh!t. So my husband and our friend and I got on the bus to go to the mall. Some creepy homeless guy turned to me with a drunkin slur "you smell like cake".

My boy thought this was the funniest thing. I still hear about it today. From both of them.

But I'm a foodie, and I always like smelling like cake or sugar. I can deliver..just to my husband.

I like laundry too, but I've not found a perfume or body spray that still has that same smell when I wear it.

Secret has a body spray that smells like coco and vanilla. I just like to smell good enough for my husband to eat, and have dirty perverted thoughts about me.

Reactions: southern wife

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
You've given me an idea! I'm going to create a calogne for married men that smells like all the things married women love.

It will be a mixture of......

cheesecake
chocolate
eclairs
magazine pages
money
flowers
male chore sweat
skinny jeans
friend's babies
daddy
leather
compliments
equal rights
and men's fear

I shall call it

Yes Dear:smthumbup:

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love the Clinique Happy line. I'm also big into quite a few VS fragrances.
Posted via Mobile Device
Pidge,
I love ANYTHING Clinique!
I have the entire " happy " skin care line both for my wife and me.
I love its citrus & floral tones.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.