Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. my name is Charliemoe and this is my first time posting anything on this site since i became a memeber . i guess im still stuck on the fact that i am actually looking for advice on my own relationship. Me and My husban been married for 4 years *Young,Successful,& InLove* i say - after 4 years - both of us comming home to a modern house after work. note:-we both get in the house around 9pm . discussing bills that we have already paid at the dinner table which had became another work desk for us. both labtops infront of us . glasses on. pen in each hand- planning outings -and collecting debts from family &friends that we had loan out - we watch the same t.v shows, talk to the same family members in the time limit of 2hour or more-( ofcourse work in the morning) - we prefer to grab lunch and & dinner - we do eat breakfest together haveing discussion like - eachother plans for the days -or weeks, dinner for us . -is getting it on the way home or have already ate. -when i do make dinner, we dont eat much at all. and after a while we do talk -coverstaion about work and family, issues in the world.. about 12pm. - 4 hours after getting off work . we are in the bed. lights off. everything unpluged.- my husban reachover me and tell me he love me . and we both off 2 sleep . that is what our day -eachday- is for us. - i cant seem to think that we are missing something in our lives . did i say - we are 21. 23 years old ?. and we have a certain day we have sex. (saturdays -.- that is tommorrw - i do beleive its the fact that we dont have kids. we have been suffering from a MC this year. -trying again has been the plan.but we havent made much effort. :scratchhead: ADVICE -how can i talk to my husban about changing our lives around. throwing sum pink and blue into our black and white Gray house . ?:confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.