Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,770 Posts
Always thought around the age of 30, then once again around the age of 50. This varies depending on timing of hormonal changes. Everyone is different. first wife had little interest in sex when she was in her 20's. She got interested right around 30 and that's when we split. Second wife was interested in sex when I met her at about 40 and we were at similar levels of desire. As she got closer to 50, her levels of desire went up and mine went down. Nature, I guess. There wouldn't be a market for ED treatment if these were not facts of life. That security second wife felt when we were married was still there, however, she perceived it differently. Things which were non-issues became important. Things which were important became non-issues. Other things played a part however, not what most folks think. Many things are done to protect the business and reputation which built the business.

As a man, I was like all other men, hot and heavy in my 20's and not so interested in my 40's and now I am 50.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.