Talk About Marriage banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
"Yet, people seek to keep doing it..... Even on this site, basically no one comes here to say "I love my life", it is usually quite the opposite."

People don't usually seek out input and advice when things are going great... so um... yeah

·
Administrator
44,500 Posts
"Yet, people seek to keep doing it..... Even on this site, basically no one comes here to say "I love my life", it is usually quite the opposite."

People don't usually seek out input and advice when things are going great... so um... yeah
Yep, by the time someone is on the internet searching for support for their marriage, the marriage is in trouble. TAM is a self selected group of people who are relationships are in trouble.

Then there are the people who stay here long after their relationship issues are solved, sadly often by divorce.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts

Short, sweet, and accurate!!

Even I'm not perfect, I've come to accept. (Imagine that!! 😉😉)

I came to learn from this august group and stayed to learn more and sometimes share.

As a site that offers support for spouses going through issues, good, bad, ugly it's by beneficial necessity that good doses of reality and truth are dispensed when needed by someone needing a sanity check at the least.

Hope and sometimes harsh truths can be found here.

Which side one is drawn to is perhaps an indicator of what's being looked for or what one needs the most.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts