Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you gentlemen ever been criticized for keeping your socks on during sex? Researching the topic brings up mostly negative comments. Women say it's a turn off and signals a fear of commitment. Some people call it weird. My wife never complained. But, after reading so many criticisms, I wonder what she might really think. I'm afraid to ask. To me it's not uncomfortable or weird. I don't know. Is it normal? To be honest, I always thought of keeping the socks on as badass and boss-like. I can't be the only man on this forum who thinks sex is better with socks on. Support and encouragement would be appreciated. Feel free to send a friendly email message to: thanks4comment at gmail dot com

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I think there is a fine line .... a point in time to where wearing socks is accepted.

It's not sexy. It's not a turn on..... but at some point, if your partner has cold feet or needs foot medication/cream....then so be it.

I guess at some point, it's just not a turn OFF.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I live in a hot country, so socks would be a no no. Having lived in a very cold country, I can see how socks might be necessary and much more sexier than two blocks of ice spoiling the fun!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
If I notice DH is wearing socks, he's doing it wrong!

Seriously, though, I live in MI. A few months out of the year, we're up to our knees in snow and cold. I'd rather be touched by soft cotton than icy tootsies.

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
So like a putter cover? Or for your "driver"?

Oh lord you're not one of those people that has club covers on his irons are you? :frown2:
For the Driver :laugh:

The only golfing I have ever done is mini golfing lol. Kinda odd since I used to live right across the street from a golf course!

If I do golf though, I would do in style!

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
I have always found it sexy as hell when my wife wears socks to bed. Not entirely sure why...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
I tried sex with my socks on last night. Granted I was by myself, but seemed normal 0:)

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Sounds weird to me but in my case, I really wouldn't care.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.