Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been here long enough that the acronyms are no issue for me but they sure were when I first came here.

Our newbies need a place they can go to find out what they mean so they don't spend more time trying to figure what we are talking about instead of working out their issues.

Could some wonderful Admin do that please? Put a sticky post at the top with the other newbie posts with the commonly used acronyms?

Pretty please? I think it would be a great help to those just joining TAM.

·
Banned
918 Posts
I agree with you Falene. If others are anything like I was, you come here in a real state and the last thing you need is having to "translate" posts. Especially as the meaning of some of the acronyms, if misinterpreted, can entirely change the point of a post.

I ended up finding the meanings on another site and then returning here.

If somebody could make a sticky just about the acronyms and not buried in something else it would, IMO, be of great help. To both BSs and WSs, whether in R or working towards D. Even some OM and OW must read these boards or perhaps the odd MIL :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you and that is where I eventually found them but I was hoping a sticky post titled "Acronyms We Use" or something like that would make it so much easier imo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.