Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Reille (Lisa Jo Druck) Hunter is a "b**** on wheels" and I hope Edwards dumps her for good.
/QUOTE]

Yeah, they "broke up" last week -- like no one could see that coming.

I feel sorry for that child, who is going to grow up and see what idiots her parents were, and how much pain they caused.
Guess 'fantasy land' wasnt so perfect after all.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
I'm confused...are you suggesting Elizabeth Edwards being known as a "difficult woman" deserved getting cancer and dying young or just being cheated on and humiliated on a national scale..Just curious:scratchhead:
"Difficult" was a softer word than what I heard.

Nobody deserves to die young from cancer however being angry, bitter and resentful does increases your odds of getting sick. And yes I read she was like that before the cheating.

Nobody deserves to be cheated on either. I said that.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts

Nobody deserves to die young from cancer however being angry, bitter and resentful does increases your odds of getting sick. And yes I read she was like that before the cheating.

possibly b/c she lost her child to a car accident and never recovered???? She went thru alot in life. NO ONE deserves what HE did to her.

·
Registered
104 Posts

Being under extreme emotional stress could make a person sick. I don't like the blame the victim mentality that has been more frequent on TAM. If she was a horrible wife, John Edwards could have gotten a divorce long ago (and if you believe everything that was written in a book-then Rielle is claiming John had affairs long before her)...and maybe her health wouldn't have suffered...

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
While I see what you are saying, Canttrustu, people here go through that and worse every single day. Everyone plays with the hand they are dealt.

I think we can all agree that Hunter's book is low-class and unseemly, though.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
While I see what you are saying, Canttrustu, people here go through that and worse every single day. Everyone plays with the hand they are dealt.

I think we can all agree that Hunter's book is low-class and unseemly, though.
Oh I wasnt making an 'excuse' . But to suggest that there is 'worse' than losing a child-I dont believe thats possible. I can only speak for myself- If I lose a child, go ahead and bury me with them. I wont be fit for this world. Thats all Im sayin. And not everyone plays the cards they are dealt. Some people fold under the pressure.

And he is a POS that should have divorced her if she was so insufferable.

·
Banned
5,485 Posts
...But, what I see more and more of among some cheaters, is this new age jibberish, a lingo that I cannot understand... to convince the lesser beings that they are not privy to all these deeper concepts...She needed "connection"(yeah, so she banged a bunch of stranger she picked up in bars).She did not have affairs. simply "relationships where the """"chemistry became sexualized""...
I watch this Reielle Hunter woman and she is like a few other of my male acquaintences cheating wives...
Liam,
Now that you understand this, you can use it on women in bars, airplanes, grocery stores. Start talking New Age BS with women, what PUAs call "Chick Crack" google the term, and their legs magically spring open.

·
Banned
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
All I can say is Reille Hunter is such a disgusting human being to be still dragging Mrs. Edwards thru the mud. She is a perfect example of an OW. Deluded. Narcissistic. Pathetic.

You know she got pregnant on purpose.

And John Edwards? He is just as nasty.

I hope they both live long unhappy lives.
The guy has a modified Prince Valliant hairdo. Cost him around $400 a shot, paid for out of campaign funds.

I would like to *****-slap that arrogant little puss. Irun inot all kinds of a lawyers and some are cut from this mold. Dumber than rocks but full of confidence,as they are too dumb to see themselves as others do.

·
Banned
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

Chicken and the egg, eh?

Well, this guy was a serial cheating NPD. Might make anyone a little edgy. The cheating goes way back.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.