Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife will once again be home late. And she wonders why I am not in the mood when she does finally get home.

·
Registered
663 Posts
So what? Tell her to wake you up by grabbing your chunk. I used to love when my wife went out with her friends for a few drinks and came home late. I knew I was always going to get a nice wake up call.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't come home late so that scenario is not relevant.
I also don't like having sex right before going to sleep (which is when she likes to). I thought she would be home at a normal time today and would surprise her. But no.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Didn't she just get back from a trip to see her AP? Maybe you are a different guy.

If you are that guy, and she's staying out late, then...how is this reconciliation?

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Oh thank god!! :rofl:

Sorry, OP! Why is she out late? Why can't she wake you up?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
If I recall from another thread gbrad does not like to be woken for BJ's or sex.

gbrad - you can't really be annoyed if this was going to a surprise.... unless your mad cause she can't mind read too??

Can't help but think your just looking for reasons to be crabby with her... this sounds really unreasonable and rather immature.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Yea. You want sex on your terms but dang, can't bend a little for her terms?

Sex before sleep is the best. I really cannot get into it right when I get home from work. Dang. Let me unwind and decompress.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
gbrad. You wife want's to be intimate with you. Please do not take this for granted man. These small instances of your annoyance will add up and it will not be good for your marriage. You want sex when you want it. I get that but it's two people. Would you rather sulk in grumpiness or welcome chances to have intimate connections with your wife?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gbrad. You wife want's to be intimate with you. Please do not take this for granted man. These small instances of your annoyance will add up and it will not be good for your marriage. You want sex when you want it. I get that but it's two people. Would you rather sulk in grumpiness or welcome chances to have intimate connections with your wife?
It is not just this one time. part of the reason we have a limited amount of sex is because we want it at different times most of the time. So usually when we do have sex one of us is basically giving in because the other one wants it.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh thank god!! :rofl:

Sorry, OP! Why is she out late? Why can't she wake you up?
It is not that I was going to be a sleep. She gets home before I go to bed, she just gets home late a lot. If I were a sleep, I would be pissed if she woke me up for anything that wasn't an emergency.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
It is not that I was going to be a sleep. She gets home before I go to bed, she just gets home late a lot. If I were a sleep, I would be pissed if she woke me up for anything that wasn't an emergency.
Is it work related? Her coming home late I mean.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.