Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
There are times when I think my wife prefers the feeling of a foot massage to sex. Definitely a skill you can't go wrong learning to do well.

·
Registered
10,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing to lose! Go for it. He might like it. My hubs LOVES a nice foot massage with lotion!

I've discovered the area just above my heel on the back of my ankle is :eek: :smthumbup: WOW, when he touches that spot, it runs up the leg and get the juices flowing! ;)

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Nothing to lose! Go for it. He might like it. My hubs LOVES a nice foot massage with lotion!

I've discovered the area just above my heel on the back of my ankle is :eek: :smthumbup: WOW, when he touches that spot, it runs up the leg and get the juices flowing! ;)

Hmmmmm,

Southern Wife and " feet."
Hubs must be a really lucky guy!:)

But I agree,
Especially with the " stocking legs" and foot massage part.
I am very attracted to legs and feet.
Have always been that way, even now with my wife!

Edit.
This one is for the ladies.
Next time instead of a HJ try putting some extra lotion on your insoles of your feet,sit on the edge of the bed while he sits between your legs, place your legs over his shoulder and instead ,give him a foot job.
You will be surprised!

·
Registered
10,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmmmm,

Southern Wife and " feet."
Hubs must be a really lucky guy!:)

But I agree,
Especially with the " stocking legs" and foot massage part.
I am very attracted to legs and feet.
Have always been that way, even now with my wife!

Edit.
This one is for the ladies.
Next time instead of a HJ try putting some extra lotion on your insoles of your feet,sit on the edge of the bed while he sits between your legs, place your legs over his shoulder and instead ,give him a foot job.
You will be surprised!
:iagree: 200%

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.