Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... We already showed off our real pets... This can be a thread to show off our virtual ones if anyone has any. I happen to have a dragon atm. It hatched this morning. Ill post a pic in a bit lol. Anyone else have any kind of virtual pets?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My dragons name is darline. This is her as an egg.

and this is her now.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For me... I tend to play games that interest and relax me. I love plants and animals irl and both calm me. So when im in the vehicle with gate or am somewhere I cant have my plants and bird.... The virtial ones tend to suffice and do the trick. So not only do I have something to interact with when faced with a situation that has a high possibility of bringing about an anxiety attack... The music is pretty calming too.

Thats the point of it for me anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lmao not him... His driving! After he took a corner too fast and almost hit a tree with the kids and I in the truck and me preggy at the time... I have to do something to avoid looking at the road.. Especially on the highway.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
We could just go all buy a webkin and raise them and take pictures and some of the more exciting postings on tam could

Be played out by our webkins
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you want to then go do it itw.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
out of everyone on tam.... am I really the only one that downloaded a pet game to my phone?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pfft im sure if I mentioned some other game like doom .... Like half of TAM would be all over that... Or WOW... Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Speaking of WOW, gate wants him and I to play when we both get working computers. That and some black opps game.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2 Posts
Speaking of WOW, gate wants him and I to play when we both get working computers. That and some black opps game.
Posted via Mobile Device
BEWARE! BEWARE! HE'S CHEATING, YOU'RE CHEATING.... EVERYONE ON THERE IS GOING TO TRY TO GET YOU TO CHEAT.... ABORT, ABORT!

Oh, you are just getting on there to play a game... Hmph. Didn't think of that...been reading too much CWI lately ;)

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok the lmao was supposed to go in this thread....
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.